• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers ► KH HD 1.5 ReMIX Spoiler-Free Impressions + Streams (Tag dem Days stuff)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Oh tech exp. Everyone loved you, but you were yanked from sequels. You'll have a special place in my kokoro ;~;

Kevin Perez

Wow, the triangle button is a life saver and it seems not too difficult to cast Strike Raid without eruption. If it where anything like the PS2 version, I would've been massacred in less than a minute.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Kevin Perez

From what I saw from EmiruHD's walkthrough of Atlantica, it seems that controls have been "fixed/updated", now, from this point on, the Atlantica bashing must cease. Thanks to whiny, self-important cry babies of the first game, Kingdom Hearts II was watered down in difficulty and Atlantica was reduced to a mini-game world. Oh, how much I love Atlantica and it seems they've updated Triton's castle that it doesn't like it does in the PS2 when Sora and Co. reach and go into it. The magic of HD!

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Just remember it doesn't seem to be proud mode because sora has so much hp.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
What happens if you level up a lot then turn on zero exp? Does it still give you those second chance stuff and you can survive more combos?

Vəntus

Awards
Website
the-gapra-whitewood.tumblr.com
Oh wow you started early...or probably late for you xD I wish I could have watched. I hope you do a stream later on in the day!
I live in GMT+3, so it was probably veeery early for you guys, it was around 5pm or so when I started. 10am, at least, for east coast users.

What happens if you level up a lot then turn on zero exp? Does it still give you those second chance stuff and you can survive more combos?
No, it won't grant you more abilities. EXP Zero was more fit with KH2 and the later games because abilities were separate from the leveling tree.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I've seen level 1 Khfm runs where sephiroths hits take a third of the health off instead of instant k.o. You sure it doesn't have these special abilities?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

-Roxas-XIII-

Vəntus;5986915 said:
You don't get the ability but the EXP Zero ability probably has a pre-implemented Second Chance in it. Additionally, someone deducted that not only do you get stuck at Level 1, but so do bosses.

...which completely defeats the point of having a lv1 mode in the game....

From what I've seen in lv1 palythroughs, the only changes to the game mechanics appear to be a reduction in enemy STR values, and automatic Second Chance and MP Haste abilities. Sora still does very little damage to enemies, but the damage certain enemies do to Sora is greatly reduced, most notably with the super-bosses (Kurt Zisa, Xemnas, Sephiroth).

SE really should have left it alone. It's kinda fun when you know that a single hit can take you out at any moment.

Kevin Perez

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
...which completely defeats the point of having a lv1 mode in the game....

From what I've seen in lv1 palythroughs, the only changes to the game mechanics appear to be a reduction in enemy STR values, and automatic Second Chance and MP Haste abilities. Sora still does very little damage to enemies, but the damage certain enemies do to Sora is greatly reduced, most notably with the super-bosses (Kurt Zisa, Xemnas, Sephiroth).

SE really should have left it alone. It's kinda fun when you know that a single hit can take you out at any moment.
However in an interview they said it was actually impossible for them to defeat bosses. That's why they had to tweak it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back