• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH HD 1.5 ReMIX Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Korai

Awards
I've seen a lot of threads asking specific questions for this game, so I thought I'd make one that everyone can pool their questions into and hopefully we can help each other out!

So first I'll start with a question I have, which is about the trophy "unchanging armor." The description says "finish the game without changing equipment", but the trophy image shows the Kingdom Key. So does this mean you have to finish the game without using keychains or equipment (like protect chains), or does it just mean without using keychains, while allowing you to use other equipment? Also, does the same apply for Donald and Goofy or is it just for Sora?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
You can not change your accessories nor change your weapons for anyone.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
This isn't really a "help" thing, so much as a "did they change this?" question. So... Correct me if I'm wrong, but in the original KHI, the Magic Shortcut had four options, right? Well, mine only seems to be able to hold three now? Did they change this for FM, or something? Is there a way I can add the fourth slot? Also... it seems that you press circle, instead of "x" for the gummi ship now. Interesting...

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
No, I believe that the O button was never available as a shortcut

Korai

Awards
This isn't really a "help" thing, so much as a "did they change this?" question. So... Correct me if I'm wrong, but in the original KHI, the Magic Shortcut had four options, right? Well, mine only seems to be able to hold three now? Did they change this for FM, or something? Is there a way I can add the fourth slot? Also... it seems that you press circle, instead of "x" for the gummi ship now. Interesting...
Just played the original PS2 NA version last week, there were never more than 3 shortcut options, and yeah, they did swap the O and X for the gummi ship. If you want, you can switch it back by going to the world map, then pushing square to go to the Gummi Garage, then go to config and you can change the button setup. Some of these steps might be wrong, someone please correct me if they are.

Korai

Awards
For the speedster trophy, does anyone know if the timer pauses during cutscenes or does it keep going? I don't want to skip the cutscenes cuz they look beautiful now! But if it saves me time, I definitely will.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I think it paused in the Japanese version. Unsure about the english copies. Best to skip now and just view the cutscenes on another playthrough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back