• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Haters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

riku_kicks_butt

Hey. Why are there so many people on here that talk bad about kh and say they dont like it. This site is mainly for KH. Hence the name. Theres no point in being here if your just gonna put the game down. Just to try to annoy ppl or start stuff. Im just kinda curious. haha.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Because they don't like the way Nomura has developed Kingdom Hearts or they just don't like it. But usually it is the first one.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
I think a lot of them still love it, but just for some odd reason, rant about it. XD

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
The site isn't only for Kingdom Hearts you know. Maybe some people liked when they joined the site, but grew tired of it but stayed around for the other sections and their friends.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
The ones that don't like it are probably here for the other stuff such as friends, RPG inferno, the RP's and the media section.

riku_kicks_butt

^^ Thatd make more sense. I just hate how they say it sucks and stuff. Especialy the ones that say final fantasy and the other aquare games are better. KH has one of the best battle systems in like any game

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
Why does it even bother you so much? So what if they say it sucks? A lot of them give legitimate reasons on why it's bad (well, some of them) so it's not like they're just saying it for the hell of it.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
Actually most of us have given legitimate reason, those who don't have had to constantly explain themselves, or are followers with all the hate. Being a fan of a game doesn't just mean having to like everything about it, that's where we all differ. Some people devote themselves to a certain franchise while others will turn their back for something they feel is better. In this case, Kingdom Hearts was a one time thing for a lot of people here because it was different, it was innovative in the sense of it's Disney mix FF magic. However what killed off a lot of fans was the second game, whether it was retconing or just not having the glamor of the first, people diverted, and left for the other boards. Staying here is just a matter of managing the site, and having friends here, or just enjoying the time spent on other sections of this site. It's very active, it's run well, and a lot of the trolling you guys hate so much is taken care of better than most forums you'd join, with even the chance of a small few freedoms.

^ It bothers me that there on a Kh website saying KH sucks. I mean. I hate boy bands but I dont go on a boy band website and be an annoying hater.

there's a very big difference between a site about boybands, and a site about a videogame :/

riku_kicks_butt

I can understand staying here. But dont go in the kh sections and say bad things about kh sucks when its a kh site. I could even understand if somebody likes it and says some things they dislike

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, you know.

We're not all going to love the series.

For example, Ulti doesn't like Kingdom Hearts, but that doesn't nullify her right to talk about the games using her own opinions. I dislike Naruto but that doesn't mean I can't talk about it, can I?

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
I can understand staying here. But dont go in the kh sections and say bad things about kh sucks when its a kh site. I could even understand if somebody likes it and says some things they dislike

that's what we call trolling. You simply ignore and let it die. Play with the fire and you get burned. I'll say this though, not everyone goes to the KH section and says it sucks. If you watch over most of the posts you would understand that much. The majority of haters wont bother saying it sucks unless there on another board, but in the case of the KH sections itself, people will ask questions on your opinion of the game for proper discussion between the people who hate and love the series, or at least certain aspects of it. As far as that, it's not really a huge deal

Shaydie Shiikuu

I didn't join this site for KH at all, nya, but rather for somewhere else to go because KH3.org has become boring. More than anything, I joined because some of my closest friends from there did also, so I believe that people are a bigger reason to join a forum than whatever the forum is mainly about.

As for myself, I think KH is alright but I'm not going to fangasm about it at every chance I get. There are a lot of things I dislike about it, too, and I would freely rant given the chance - does that mean, in your opinion, that I have no right to be here either?

There are certainly more important things in a forum than just their main topic, so why get so upset about all the people who've joined here who either hate or have never even played KH? Seems a bit pointless to me. Trolling, however, doesn't even have anything to do with it.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
There's also a bit of irony that the list of people who stay here for things other than Kingdom Hearts discussion includes most of the forum staff. Most of the site staff likes KH just fine, but people like me, Shamdeo, Silh, TheMuffinMan, Johnny Stooge etc, aren't exactly what'd you call "KH fans" although the exact opinions differ. Mostly the majority of us just kinda grew out of it and find the series as a whole mediocre.

Personally I still somewhat enjoy the series and will probably keep playing the games for a while, but I'm certainly not the khfag i was 3-4 years ago. There are a lot of things I could criticize the games for, and when given the soapbox i'd only be happy to do so.

That's something important to note here: like Ophan said, nobody really says "KH sucks", at least very explicitly. Most of the time you'll just have people criticizing it, which is different from trolling.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
well this is a forum and people are free to express their opinions. also, some people have criticisms for kingdom hearts, which is entirely different from hating. that's not exactly a bad thing.

Sepulchre

Awards
You took something wolf bitch said seriously? Dude, c'mon; he clearly lives to be an ass.

Besides, I reckon he's a furry, and that's enough to demolish anyone's credibility right there.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
Hey. Why are there so many people on here that talk bad about kh and say they dont like it. This site is mainly for KH. Hence the name. Theres no point in being here if your just gonna put the game down. Just to try to annoy ppl or start stuff. Im just kinda curious. haha.

Go to any forum and you'll find people bashing it. Naruto, The Simpsons, Final Fantasy, et cetera.

It's just something you find anywhere. Some bash it while still liking it, others try and feel or look cool, and others may have enjoyed it at one point, yet while their taste for it has fallen over time, their likings towards other members of the forum has kept them.

In short, ignore the trolls and you'll be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back