• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh FM+

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
idk .. if you send me the link .. ill tell you where i get mine from .. i cant rmemeber off the top of my head

Sora18

Okay I don't exactly like asking this newb question but I'm thinking aboiut Importing KH FM+ (from Play-Asia.com) and since it's compatible for the Japanese PS2 only I was wondering what do you use so you can play that on an American PS2?

go here man
Divineo: dms3 mod chip dms 3 chip - xbox xenium chip xbox - xecuter 2.3B - x-ecuter 2.3B - chip messiah 2 ps2 chip - ps2 magic 3.1 chip - magic v mod chip ps2

it will take a week, to get the swap magic thing, and it's really cheap here, that's where I got it.

Xemnas-sama

K thnx. My parents don't trust me with doing stuff myself other wise I would'nt be asking question -_-

Athaydea

Bronze Member
naww its fine ..that mod chip site worked fine though .. there were no problems at all for me .. they shipped the next day and i had it in a week

Z3120

>_> Thread over.

PS. Swap magic isnt illegal.

The way today's litigation works in the U.S., Swap Magic's legality is on a very fine line that could swing either way.

As to the TC, buy it at your own discretion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back