• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh FM+

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xemnas-sama

Okay I don't exactly like asking this newb question but I'm thinking aboiut Importing KH FM+ (from Play-Asia.com) and since it's compatible for the Japanese PS2 only I was wondering what do you use so you can play that on an American PS2?

Athaydea

Bronze Member
get swap magic ...its great
but tell me what type of ps2 you have .. is it the original (the box) ..or the flat ...or we.e

Xemnas-sama

I still have the original.

Okay Swap Magic is it something you must order or can you just go out and buy it?

Athaydea

Bronze Member
you have to order it ... i thinks it kinda sorda illegal but i might be wrong .. you need to get the type of swap magic with the trinket that allows you to open the ps2 ..i dont remember specifics ..but you can go to swapmagic3.com and get all your information there ... it even has places where ytou can order it from ...

i dont relle remember much though .. its been like 2 months since i ordered mine ...

edit - hohh when i say illegal .. i mean that your not relle supposed to mess with your ps2 to play games from other countries ... i think thats whats illegal .. not actually purchasing swap magic

Athaydea

Bronze Member
okay i royall screwed up my last post sorda so im sorry for the double but ne way .. go to swapmagic3.com and just scroll down .. itll show you how to use the slid tool and stuff .. its useful but yeah .. just go through the home page until you find what your loking for ..everything is there for you

Xemnas-sama

Yeah I was already on that site lol. How long did it take to be shipped? They said on Play-Asia the game itself would be shipped within 24hrs. But what about Swap Magic?

Athaydea

Bronze Member
it took the game an swap magic about a week ... they both shipped about 18 hours after i sent my order in ... i tracked its progress but it took a week after they sent it out

i ordered swap magic a day before the game though just to make sure of things ...i wanted to be sure it worked becuase i didnt want to have the game and not be abke to play it ..

Xemnas-sama

Ah okay. I was afraid it would have been up to a month or so. But I can wait a week. . . .maybe.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
yeah its not so bad ... but by the way .. your avatar and sig look aswome together ... where did you get them from..

i dlike to make something cooler .. or at least close to yours but with riku ..any suggestions

Xemnas-sama

K well thank you. . .again.

Tnx ^^ I think Riku looks Awesome in yours as well specially with Blind-Fold covering his eyes.

I found these on photobucket but I really wish I could find a better Siggy I want something with Xemnas but. . .more flashy.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
i think it would be awsome if he looked the same way he did in the final battle .. like in your avatar ..but idk .. mine seems to plain and obnoxiously big (dik how to spell that at the moment) .. but yeah .. i want something more along the lines or your but with the blindfolded riku

Sexy Angel
>_> Thread over.

PS. Swap magic isnt illegal.

Xemnas-sama

okay well then lol.

Anyway I have one last Q before this thread can end. When I pressed on 'where to buy' it gave me like 60 links. Was there a specific one you remember ordering on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back