• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Fighter

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Does anyone think a Kingdom Hearts fighter like Soul Caliber be a fun game?

That's why we have Dissidia Final Fantasy.
Kh doesn't need its own version of it, leave KH as an action RPG.

It would never work as a fighter.

Last edited:

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
I don't know. I think it' would be too much... what's the word... not interesting enough. I'd be like any other fighting game out there, 'cept with KH. It just wouldn't interest me IMO.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
Mabey they would be stretching the series a little bit to much. =/ Just an opinion.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
A big problem against it would be Disney's having issues with the idea of their good guys fighting each other, so it would be heavily stinted towards the series originals for the roster, which IMO takes away a lot of the appeal.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Stupid idea, I don't want the series to be ruined with a fighter game.

roxasfire

disney wouldnt go for it cause they dont like their characters fighting each other. kh was a stretch for them on the violence issue. but imo it might be ok just not as popular as dissidia

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Why does everyone keep saying "Disney doesn't want their characters fighting each other" or "kh was a stretch for them on the violence issue*?

Disney has had their characters fight before, AND they have had movies that have violence in them.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
You want a square-enix Fighter pick up Dissidia. Otherwise a KH fighter wouldnt be all that good.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Oh, please, NO!! I thought that this sort of nonsense would be over once Soul Calibur IV had been released for a while.
KH is nothing at all without its storyline. Can you picture what a disaster it would have been if KH1 was a fighting game like the one suggested here?

Anagram

Banned
I believe Glaurung just had a breakdown...

anyway i don't like the idea either.

Losthearts

Turning a RPG into a ponitless fighting game? Madness!

Why does everyone keep saying "Disney doesn't want their characters fighting each other" or "kh was a stretch for them on the violence issue*?

Disney has had their characters fight before, AND they have had movies that have violence in them.

That was back then nowadays scocermoms whine about violence even to a squishing a bug.

Last edited by a moderator:

vampiretrees

Personally, I'd think it was a blast if you could be anyone you wanted like that. Not so much as a fighting game but a similar RP set up as the others, only you could play as ANYONE instead of Sora.

oblivion_key

Personally, I'd think it was a blast if you could be anyone you wanted like that. Not so much as a fighting game but a similar RP set up as the others, only you could play as ANYONE instead of Sora.

i think it would be cool to play through Leon's life in the kh universe, because it's quite different from the ff universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back