• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH/FF: Worlds Collided

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yunna

Muti-personalities
Ok, this takes place in the beginning. Before the worlds started disappering. You all can have some made up characters.
For the profile...
You need:

Name:
World:

And for the Rules:
-No godmodding!
-Keep it PG 13
-Make sure your post makes sence.
-make sure it's not to off topic.
-No bashing other people

~Character~
KH:
Sora- Me
Kairi-
Riku- Stavros
Donald- me
Goofy- me
Ansem-
Roxas-

FF:
Squall (aka: Leon)-
Aeris-
Yuffie-
Cid- axel's son_13
Cloud- desertrose331
Sephiroth- Sky
Vincent- desertrose331

Let me know if I'm forgetting any of the characters.

EDIT: We need more people!

Last edited:

Yunna

Muti-personalities
Name: Leonna (Just Lee)
Weapon: sword, staff, and the gunblade(She took from Squall)
info: Younger sister of Squall
World: Hollow Baston

Last edited:
M

Mika

WAIT!!

Name: Sky
Weapon: long sword (but shorter than Spehiroth's, about a foot shorter)
Bio: Cloud's younger sister
World: Hollow Bastion (or wherever Cloud starts off at. I think it is because at the end of KH he was at Hollow Bastion)

Last edited:

Yunna

Muti-personalities
People can still join! No rush.
ok

Leonna watches Ansem walk into his lab. She waited alittle while before she stunk in. "He is up to no good" she thought to herself. "People one by one is loseing they hearts to those creasture he is messing with!"

Yunna

Muti-personalities
After seeing Ansem leaveing the lab. Lee stunk over to his desk where he put his report on the creastures called heartless. She pulled it out then reads.
She then senced something behind her. She turned to see Ansem. "What are you doing here?!." he shouted. He then tries to grab her but she knocked him down then ran.
She enters the library where she found Yuffie flirting with her brother Squall.

(I'm radomly playing Ansem and Squall until someone takes them)

Yunna

Muti-personalities
"They're are called the heartless," Lee said. "I think I could answer myself, Lee," Squall said alittle annoried. "Sorry," Lee said sarcastally. "Anyways Ansem is up to no good! I read his report,"she told them.

Archfire43

*ty*

Ansem banged through the doors of the libary, anger gleaning in his eyes. "Insolant little.. How dare you read my report behind my back! There is information in there that you can't even begin to understand!"
Just as Ansem said this two guards rushed to his side. "Take them all into cousity! I don't give a dam about what laws I'm breaking, the information she has can not be released to the public."

*Ansem is a old man when before the planet is destroyed right? Just want to make sure.*

Archfire43

The two guards whip out their swords, and hold them in both hands. The steady themselves by placing their feet sholder length apart. "Sry," begings the guard on the right, "I don't want to hurt you but we have no choice. Our families are being brought into this... arghhhhhhh!"
"This is no time to talk and you have learned with you're life good job." Ansem chuckled lightly as the guard to the left removed his sword from the other guards back. The guard who had just been stabed droped his sword to the ground, turned around to Ansem and yelled with his final breath, "Go to hell you son...." and droped dead on the floor.
"Long live Ansem!" said the guard who had just killed his allie. "You wern't worthy enough to even live on the same planet as Lord Ansem." As the guard spat this onto the dead ears of his comrad, he cleaned his blade by flicking off his blood staining the spines of a few books that were unlucky enough to be there. "As for you three, give up now so I would have to spend so much time cleaning up youre remains." The guard started to laugh in a insane tone as he placed both his hands on the guard ready to strike.

Yunna

Muti-personalities
"N-now, hold up! I was the one spying here! Come on! Lets be adults here," Lee blunted out.
"I really don't think that's going to work," Squall said.
Squall grabbed both Lee and Yuffie then runs the opposite direction Ansem and his guards were.

M

Mika

Sky was sitting with Cloud when she heard pounding footsteps. She looks to see Leon w/ Yuffie & Lee. "Hi gu-" She got cut of by them running past. "what's w/ them?" She saw the soldiers coming her way. "What's this?" The soldiers ran passed her following the path Leon, Lee, & Yuffie took. "Humm. What's going on? Cloud I'm gonna go follw them." She ran in the direction of the soldiers.
(sorry if that was controlling characters)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back