• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH extended opening

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LostArtist

Awards
I posted this yesterday on KH13 and /r/KingdomHearts so apologies if you've already seen it. This is an extended intro of the first game I made with iMovie, which is a deeper look into Sora's dreams and thoughts in the first game. Hope you enjoy! :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MFKHHp_vV0

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Great job LostArtist! I really liked the transitions, and I'm glad you shared the video here too!

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Interesting. Well done. I found few flaws in the timing, transitions, etc. Is video editing a hobby or career path?

FangirlfromHell

Awards
I think this was the single best fan-opening I've seen in ages! I love that Sora was essentially reliving bits of the fates of all of the trio instead of just Ventus. There was a bit of timing issue in the beginning but the rest made up for it by sheer awesome editing. Do you have plans to make other GMVs for Kingdom Hearts for fun?

LostArtist

Awards
Interesting. Well done. I found few flaws in the timing, transitions, etc. Is video editing a hobby or career path?
Yea the flaws have been bugging me since I uploaded the vid!! I have two versions of this movie and the one I posted was and edited version of the first, and I didn't pay too much attention with the timing after my edit, before it was too late D:. Thanks! and a hobby, this was my first video edit actually.

Last edited:

LostArtist

Awards
I think this was the single best fan-opening I've seen in ages! I love that Sora was essentially reliving bits of the fates of all of the trio instead of just Ventus. There was a bit of timing issue in the beginning but the rest made up for it by sheer awesome editing. Do you have plans to make other GMVs for Kingdom Hearts for fun?
Thanks!!!:smile: the timing issues bug me, I might actually fix it over the weekend and find a way to replace the upload, or just upload the fixed version. And I probably will make more, I just don't know when!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back