• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Election

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who would you mant running the US?

• Xemnas

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Vexen

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
yeah i think a more popular character would have been a better pick
like roxas or axel or even saix (he was at least second in command)

After I made the Xemnas one a while back, I thought, "Hmm...who should run against Xemnas? Not someone obvious, like Roxas, Axel, or Marluxia....what I need is a spazzy character who nobody likes, and the least expected, as well." I just happened to pick Vexen. Maybe I'll make another vid with Axel or Marluxia sometime soon...

I want that minute of my life back.

It's a minute. Get over it!

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
I've decided I'm gonna make a Marly campaign vid. I'll have it up tomorrow.

captain

Bronze Member
My vote goes to Xemnas. It's like when Bush got re-elected. He knew what he was doing and had expierince. Then, the Internet got more hits than ever before... Bush became an idiot, and apparently Spider-Man 3 & Speed Racer sucked... Enjoy your popularity while it last Xemnas... Next year we'll be hearing about you, Dragonball, & Transformers 2...

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
They are pretty lol, so I go for Mansex

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Uh oh! It appears that a new candidate has entered the race! Marluxia 4 President (note: Since Marly wasn't in the poll, just say if you want to vote for him in a post, and after a while, I'll tally them all up.)

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
:lol::lol:

OMG, that was awesome! They were even funnier to me because I've seen those ads or something similar to them. The timing was great too, with "You look pathetic!" and Marluxia pointing out different members who need health care, afraid of going bankrupt, etc.

I'll go with Vexen, because I really don't want Xemnas answering that phone call at 3 AM...lol

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Here's something I just noticed:
McCain2.JPG
recom_twilighttowntranslated004_18_.jpg

See the resemblence?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back