• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH "Dissidia"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Royce & Mueller

It's pretty silly. BUT. If there was a Dissidia KH, would it look....anything like this?

93B8jTc.png

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Honestly, I think it would look like Dissidia Final Fantasy, only that it'll have some small changes here and there in terms of making visuals look more like Kingdom Hearts visuals.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I'd love it if it was 50% originals, 50% Disney. Captain Hook, yo! Captain Hook.

I think the most Disney characters we'd get would be Mickey, Donald and Goofy. I can't picture any Disney characters besides those. They an make Minnie like a sort of White Mage, but I think they might just drop her as a secondary character. Yen Sid, on the other hand, could work, but he could be Dissidia KH's Cid.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
I'd love it if it was 50% originals, 50% Disney. Captain Hook, yo! Captain Hook.
The whole reason why Dissidia turned from a KH fighter to a pure FF fighter was because Disney didn't approve o having their characters in a fighting game. Not gonna happen.

FangirlfromHell

Awards
I think the most Disney characters we'd get would be Mickey, Donald and Goofy. I can't picture any Disney characters besides those. They an make Minnie like a sort of White Mage, but I think they might just drop her as a secondary character. Yen Sid, on the other hand, could work, but he could be Dissidia KH's Cid.

I think they could get away with Maleficent since she was a primary villainess in the franchise and the game allows access to the both goodies and badies.

I would probably want KH Cid just for his canon in the KH manga (it wouldn't be used but I can imagine). I can even see a DLC for his FFVIIAC outfit. Oh boy, theorizing is dangerous. Fan art demands to be made!

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
The whole reason why Dissidia turned from a KH fighter to a pure FF fighter was because Disney didn't approve o having their characters in a fighting game. Not gonna happen.

If I recall correctly Nomura just assumed that Disney wouldn't like it and thus didn't even ask.

Nonetheless though the fact that in a Dissidia-game you're also allowed to play the "evil" guys and antagonists might be a problem as I can see Disney having a problem with players choosing Master Xehanort or Vanitas and then beat the crap out of Mickey, Donald or Goofy.
There's a difference between a Disney character getting pummeled by an antagonist in a cutscene and allowing actual players to do the beating themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back