• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH: DDD costumes...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
i personally like them better in their KH1 clothes. Riku looks retarted in KH2, unless he wears the organization cloak in which case he looks cool. Sora has too many zippers...

All a matter of taste...I personally found both Sora's and Rikus KH 1-outfits ridiculous, especially those oversized shoes and Sora's red "jump-suit" with that full going zipper? Nah...
Riku's KH 2 outfit actually looks quite more mature to me, and while I agree on Sora's clothes having to many "straps" or whatever those yellow thingys are it's still better then the first outfit.
And then there are their face models...I just like Sora's as well as Riku's older face way more (Riku just should cut his fringe hair a bit so it doesn't falls over his eyes, lol.)
Furthermore, Sora's voice just doesn't fit anymore with the younger face.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
But there is no difference in KH1/CoM clothes. :/

I think what he was trying to say was that people may be incorrectly associating DDD with KH1, when it might be with CoM.

Jakek9

it actually makes me slightly upset that it's not the KH2 outfits. Effff Nomura.

Decrith

But it's stupid to keep recycling the outfits. :// And I like their KH2 outfits; the KH1 outfits have been showcased in KH1, COM, Re:Coded, Days, beginning of KH2 and now 3D. TOO MANY. It's time for a change.

Couldn't agree with you more. Overusing something can get boring.

Xorne

All a matter of taste...I personally found both Sora's and Rikus KH 1-outfits ridiculous, especially those oversized shoes and Sora's red "jump-suit" with that full going zipper? Nah...

That full-going zipper is the one thing about that outfit that I absolutely despise. Not only does it look silly... But imagine someone wearing that in real life. What happens when they have to go to the bathroom? Yeah...

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I personally don't care whether or not Sora and Riku are in their KH1 or KH2 clothes (although I HATE Riku's KH2 clothes) but I would definitely like to see them in some armor since this game is supposed to cover some of the mark of mastery.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I personally don't care whether or not Sora and Riku are in their KH1 or KH2 clothes (although I HATE Riku's KH2 clothes) but I would definitely like to see them in some armor since this game is supposed to cover some of the mark of mastery.

why riku is the only one with real clothes on like it could pass for somthing a normal person would wear and ilike that he wering addidas sneakers
KH2_Artwork_Riku2.jpg

EIA9XHoK.jpg

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
why riku is the only one with real clothes on like it could pass for somthing a normal person would wear and ilike that he wering addidas sneakers

The zipper on his black shirt is rather unneccessary though ^^

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
you new costumes for 1st incarnation of sora and riku

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
KH2_Artwork_Riku2.jpg

EIA9XHoK.jpg

lol normal people don't dress like that.

.:Mega:.

Awards
I don't care if they're in the KH1 outfits. I hate KH2 Riku's face and outfit because it's way too realistic compared to the other human characters.

Sora... I don't care either way. Hayley's voice does sound really bad with younger Sora, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back