• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Creative Control thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Perkilator

Awards
If you had complete creative control as the director over the development of a KH game, what would your game be like? Only two rules:

1.) The Story has to be set after KH3 (unless it’s a remake of 358/2 Days) and the tone must not go any higher then E10+.

2.) Disney and Pixar worlds only. This does not apply to summons, however, but it must still be properties owned by Disney (barring FOX).

okhi12

Awards
Sorry to break the rule but my game would be 16+. It would be a darker game and it would feature more adult or serious Disney Movies like the Black Cauldron and Hunchback of Notre Dame (again, but way better than what DDD did to that world) and most of the original worlds of the franchise would be playable, with equal number of Disney and Original worlds. The game would explore Union X stuff and close the series for good before it is overexploited and utterly ruined (which IMO is already happening since Chi was a thing).

kaseykockroach

Awards
Sora and friends lost the fight to Xehanort (it turns out he’s so evil he’s immune to sea salt ice cream) and the universe was destroyed, along with most of its inhabitants. The survivors Namine, Donald and Goofy embark on a quest to recreate the worlds from the ground up, piece by piece using a magical sketchbook that brings to life whatever is drawn within.
Where did this magical sketchbook come from? I don’t know, it’s magic!

plasmos

KHI Site Developer
Staff member
Awards
• Sora and co. is defeated by Xehanort; sora, becomes a vessel.
• Riku is tossed back in the Realm of Darkness by the seekers leaving him in the same fate as Aqua.
• Kairi , Mickey, Donald and Goofy along side any other important Disney characters are transformed into chess pieces by Xehanort, as trophy collectable items.

You now have a new familiar hero to play as through your new journey (Ephemer) in order to save the three lost keyblade wielders you must time travel to find MX, defeat him and the MoM in order to rescue your friends...

yea not diddlying creative at all

redcrown

Awards
1.) The Story has to be set after KH3 (unless it’s a remake of 358/2 Days) and the tone must not go any higher then E10+.

Wait why are we allowed to rewrite Days but not any of the other games? Cause I would definitely like to rewrite Days entirely but also 2.8 completely, and some of DDD. Plus how can we write what happens after KH3 if we don't even know what happens in it yet?

Perkilator

Awards
Wait why are we allowed to rewrite Days but not any of the other games? Cause I would definitely like to rewrite Days entirely but also 2.8 completely, and some of DDD. Plus how can we write what happens after KH3 if we don't even know what happens in it yet?
giphy.gif

…Good point.

U.N. Owen

Awards
Xehanort's schemes created problems, one of which is the formation of new worlds, unveiling of previously hidden worlds, and making several worlds aware of each other. Scrooge McDuck conceives of the Tomorrowland Transit Authority in order to both map the redesigned universe and, being Scrooge, make munny off of it.

Sora helps Scrooge map these new worlds and neutralize any threats to business. Of course, Mickey gave him a secret mission: finding Oswald the Lucky Rabbit. Oswald was a friend of Mickey, much like Riku was to Sora, who discovered what the Star Shards were. Unlike most incidences with the Star Shard, the teleportation leveled a good portion of the castle. Since so many people were saved from impossible odds during the Xehanort Saga, it's given Mickey the confidence to see if his old friend is alive.

As Sora presses through more worlds, problems arise. First, Maleficent is trying to reform her villain council by gathering up equally ambitions villains and the worlds seems to be increasingly more hostile.

Just spitballing, but I'm tired and I don't know what I wrote.

D

Deleted member 246005

-Axel tries to sponsor Vanitas's attempts at being good.
- Xion has a spinoff game in the Data realm.
- Terra wanders the universe trying to find his way after being Terranort for so long. He looks more like Xemnas and can't use his keyblade anymore. He's stuck with the powers of Nothing.
- Leon and Mickey have a spinoff game set before kh1.
- I was fond of Sora being connected to the Bouncer so I'd probably make that canon.

Instead of 358/2 Days I would have made it a story Riku is telling Sora about the year he was on his own.The game would be split between the present and the past allowing it to move the story forward and avoid the filler label. Xion would have been a Namine decoy that switches sides because of DiZ's cruelty. Her defection and death is something Riku feels responsible for and something he can't let go. That explores why he's so down in KH2.

I also would have done an Axel game set between DDD and KH3. Yen Sid tasks Axel to go find out where the remaining organization 13 members are so he starts travelling the worlds to find him. Some of the worlds he's been to are places he's been while at the organization. they aren't good memories so we explore how he got corrupted and his attempts at making amends. Kairi tags along as his Doctor Who companion/conciensce.

Instead of Coded I would have done a game in which Ventus wakes up in Sora's subconcious and has to protect Sora from Vanitas waking up.

Last edited by a moderator:

kaseykockroach

Awards
Maleficent plummeted into a pool of lava upon her defeat, and while Pete was able to pull her out, all that remains is her head. Her disembodied bouncing pissed off head that Pete has to carry around as they search for a new body.
They take Lugwig Von Drake hostage and force him to make Maleficent a new body from spare parts...but where to obtain these parts? Perhaps from all the Disney dead mothers?
But Lugwig sees this as a morbid opportunity to resurrect his deceased wife. He's kept her brain for years, but he's been searching obsessively for the perfect head....hmmm....this Maleficent lady keeping him captive may be suitable for his dark purposes.

Last edited:

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Everyone would be gay.
Er.

Sora and friends lost the fight to Xehanort (it turns out he’s so evil he’s immune to sea salt ice cream) and the universe was destroyed, along with most of its inhabitants. The survivors Namine, Donald and Goofy embark on a quest to recreate the worlds from the ground up, piece by piece using a magical sketchbook that brings to life whatever is drawn within.
Where did this magical sketchbook come from? I don’t know, it’s magic!
Replace Donald and Goofy with Pluto, Chip and Dale and I will cosign this.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The game begins with Sora opening his eyes, waking up on the beach. Did he have a weird dream or something?

He’s in his school uniform, shoes off, and above him is Kairi and Riku wondering why he is out on the beach when they still have homework to do. Everything is normal and nothing is out of the ordinary. Then, Sora keeps having these weird dreams. Dreams of the island getting destroyed, him traveling to different worlds meeting all sorts of people, and sees flashes of himself in a great battle and all of his friends are being taken one by one.

One day Sora is recounting his dreams to Riku. He says that sometimes it feels like he’s lost and he’ll never wake up. Riku grabs him by the shoulders and tells him “Sora, don’t chase the dreams.”

The days start getting weirder and weirder. Sora starts seeing shadows everywhere he goes, hears voices even when he is awake, and everybody on the island begins to disappear until it is only him, Kairi, and Riku left.

The three of them are watching a bleak sunset. The world seems like it is drained of all color and sensation. He turns to Kairi and watches as a image of Namine replaces her with a sorrowful and panicked look on her face. To his other side, he finds himself face to face with the Riku from the war. Riku extends his hand out, and starts yelling for Sora. Sora can’t hear him, and he desperately tries to grab his hand.

The first hour of the game ends with Sora falling into a dark, dark ocean.

It cuts to a visual of the Mysterious Tower where all of the heroes are inside of Yen Sid’s room. Everybody looks depressed, Sora, Riku, and Namine are missing from the room.

Riku walks inside the room with Namine behind him and he shakes his head. They have been trying to wake Sora up for days. We find out that they’ve opened the black box and the darkness from within the box took over Sora and he’s been trapped in a state of sleep for days.

But this wouldn’t be like the other fifty million times Sora has fallen asleep. Instead he wakes up on his own, but he’s much different.

He starts talking about the future and how he didn’t expect it to be the way he thought it was. He starts calling people by names they’ve never heard before like Ava, Invi, Ira, etc.

Essentially don’t let me write a KH game because it’d be worse than anything ever seen in this series before.

Also soriku would be canon.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I got nothing at the moment besides that my main villain abhors Keyblades because of the destruction they've caused and hunts wielders to kill them in hopes such wars never happen again. He'd basically be the opposite of Xehanort.

D

Deleted member 246005

The Dream Eaters would be more like Digimon than Pokemon if the series ever gets adapted into animation. The Digimon in the anime were often foils to their Tamers so i wanted that dynamic for DDD.

Kairi would be Leon and the rest on Hollow Bastion rather returning to Destiny Islands. It would benefit her more in the long run. She gets more of a chance to develop as a character and she's present for the first half of kh2.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back