• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kH:COM

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King-Mickey

My brother one of the Keyblade_king says that this game is borning and thats why he doesnt want to beat captian hook. (HA HA HES LIEING)

( Im on last organazation member)

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Congrats on getting that far...Chain of Memories is an okay game.. I only played it for its story...the gameplay get's repetitive after a few worlds..and the worlds are horribly done

iseedisneyppl911

Website
www.myspace.com
I need to play the game. Though you don't really need to. I understood everything in KH2. i mean Sora goes in...and then when he comes outta that frickin egg he doesn't remember anything!!!!! geesh. I think Riku's story is more nessessary than Sora's.

Sora_Riku1

gameplay sucked. But im glad i played it because i didnt know it would be that involved with the story line of kh2

KB

Stay gold. Bang.
It's jsut because of the battle sytem that sucks =P
The story's solid though.

Valor Form1821

they should have made CoM a short movie on the game or something cause around the 900th fite against the same heartless...it gets kinda old

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back