• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH:COM worth it?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
Seeing that preview of Roxas in Riku's Ending is cool.

Do you guys liek Sora's or Riku's ending better? I say Sora's bcause it made me sad when he remembered Kairi and his other friends and then Namine left into thin air(she could fl in CoM, wierd ain't it?)

Shinjuku

Entrapment
COm is worth it atleast more than KH2 end of story.

Edit: I'm with you Darkside I would have like to actually battle all the Org members in KH2. If they would have replace Luxord, Demyx with Maruxlia and, Zexion I would have been happy.

Last edited:

_Darkside_

I love COM. my only complaint is that we killed all the cooler org. members in the game. I think it would have been cool to battle Vexen and and Marluxia in KHII

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
it was worth it, it helped explain the stury for kh2 so i find it worth it

LadySamurai87

I won't lie, I skipped the game and asked my cousin what happened in it. What I didn't know I looked up in Wikipedia. I personally thought the battle system was stupid. It's just not my cup of tea, you know? I like the battle system in Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II more. If the batttle system isn't my style, I won't play the game no matter how good the plot is. Plus, I'm not used to using the controls on the gameboy. >.< I'm used to the controller on the PS2 and such.

:Sora:

They had new worlds. Also, its a GBA game, whaddya expect? I thought it was an excellent teaser to get ready for KH2.

I

The Show Must Go On
they only had 1 new world, which was Twilight town, and Castle Oblivion didn't count as a world. also, you have to remember that sora remembered nothing of castle oblivion, which i thought was horrible, because at least Axel or Riku or Namine could have told him about it. they were all there. i mean, riku might not know all of what happened to sora, but both of the others knew the whole story and could have said something

marlousmiracle

For the Future
Website
www.myspace.com
Yes and no

Yes cause it help you with the storyline

No cause it cost me $35, is it still $35 or did they lower it cause I bought mine during Christmas time the week it came out

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I most definantly think so!

Especially story wise, it's way too dificult to understand KH2 without it.

The gameplay I thought was really engaging as well, mainly during the boss fights.

T

Tyler Durden

*readies goofy's shield and aeroga*

just going out on a limb here, but should they port CoM to the PSP and/or the PS2?

Because i don't have a GBA, but I have a PS2, and I would look cooler if I rented a PSP instead of a GBA.

But think about it:

If ported to PSP, they could have slightly better graphics, but with voices!!!!

And to the PS2, if they took awhile:
Option to do it like KH or the Card Battle
Full 3d!!!!
Voices!!!
and I could actually buy it to keep!!
And it would probably be a Greatest Hits title, so its only $20

but that's just my opinion

and Final Fantasy, how can I play on the computer? If it's a free download, I'm all for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back