• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH:COM manga is out!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kairi_MAX

You wanna see the first four vol. them look it up on ebay or go herehttp://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Disney-Kingdom-Hearts-Manga-English-complete-vol-1-4_W0QQitemZ6600917077QQcategoryZ8575QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
i haven't see the third or fourth chapter before but i've read the first two... its wickedly funny. dowload in from www.khinsider.com thats how i got it

K

Kairi_MAX

Aku-Tenshi is discontinuing thats why it isn'tt finished....but we all know the first series of the manga is finished. there were four altogether thats the reason why they started the com manga so quickly. hmmm its not that bad is it?

Morridor

I really want to read all of the Manga. I just need money to buy it all. Manga is rather expensive.

Danny

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Kairi_MAX said:
hmmm its not that bad is it?

Let me put it to you like this. This KH manga does to KH what Neverending Story III did to the Neverending Story.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
It's not bad looking at all. >.> I am pleased with it. :)

selfmadesoul

Website
www.selfmadesoul.net
King Sora_Strife said:
Let me put it to you like this. This KH manga does to KH what Neverending Story III did to the Neverending Story.

I don't think that the manga is that bad, but NES III is, hands down, the worst movie I've ever seen. I'm a huge fan of the first movie, and the third iteration was a disgrace!

sorixed

Dattebayo!
BoyWithNoShadow said:
I love how NONE of these links work...
Maybe That's because this is an OLD thread that's been revived . You can go to kh2.co.uk or khinsider.com to see them in the manga section.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back