• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh Cheat Code

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khdude2000

My own self-composition of cheats that i just thought i'd share with you guys so you can have something to do while we wait for news about the new games. vid is kinda old, but it wouldn't hurt to boost the views to 20,000 ;). Comment or rate if you like it. Cheats are for codebreaker, and came with it when i bought it.

Here's the link:

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Cheat Codes Version One

P.S.-One of my older vids so recording and quality is sorta crappy

khdude2000

wahts the point of showing old codes that anyone woth a cheatdevice already has..at least show some good ones..... on KH2

people can get any overused KH2 cheat code too. ANYONE that has access to a cheat device can get either of these, the only difference is these come with it. When's the last time you saw any KH1 codes at all? the only person i've seen is antiweapon to use em. KH2 codes are overused, im glad anti came out and put in some decent room mods for KH1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back