• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KH Character Files: Short Stories - Terra, Ventus & Aqua

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Xagzan

Awards
Master (Chef) Aquaaaaaaaaa ❤

Is there a Marluxia story by any chance? I wonder if we'll ever learn his motivations, both in CoM and for joining the new Org XIII.

A Larxene story too, just because I love her.

Any

Awards
Master (Chef) Aquaaaaaaaaa ❤

Is there a Marluxia story by any chance? I wonder if we'll ever learn his motivations, both in CoM and for joining the new Org XIII.

A Larxene story too, just because I love her.

Larxene:

Marluxia:

Ink Ribbon

Awards
These were really wholesome. Thank you for translating! I'm going to need to see Aqua and Tiana do a bake off in the future.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
Oh Terra you shouldnt be asking Eraqus for forgiveness. If anything he should be asking it from you and his other two students

Honestly, the amount of guilt he's feeling has to be unbearable. Worse than KH2 to near the end of DDD Riku. And who can blame him, when Apprentice Xehanort created Ansem and Xemnas, and Apprentice Xehanort existed because of Master Xehanort inhabiting his body?

That's why I've never agreed that Terra is a bad character. He's a guy whose heart really is in the right place and tries to do good by others, but ended up having faith in the wrong people and didn't really receive the proper guidance he needed when it counted. If Eraqus hadn't kinda spooked him into thinking darkness = bad (although to be fair, it usually is from our POV, Riku is the exception and maybe Ansem the Wise), he probably would've been a lot less susceptible to being tricked all the time.

“I already know that. I think a bunch of memories came back to me that time, but they feel like they belong to somebody else. I’m not sure what to make of it.”

Vanitas said the same thing in the kh3 light novel 👀

I love their stories! I can’t wait for more translations.

And when you consider what Vanitas says to Ven in ReMind, "You and I are not the same", it adds even more to this. Ven is super important, and I actually was thinking about the time when Eraqus tried to kill Ven. And I think even Xehanort said to Ven, "Eraqus knows what you are." Maybe he DID know, maybe that's why he was so rash and felt that's what he had to do, because trying to erase the kid just because he's half of the key to creating the X-blade is... Extreme.

Then again, that's the entire point. It's supposed to be extreme. But I wonder...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
These should have been animated and voiced. I didnt know Aqua baked and I didnt know the Mastee ate sweets until now.

You can find this information in the BBS novel. Kanemaki has made it a thing in her stories that the more light-oriented a person is, the more likely they are to like sweets. Eraqus, Aqua, and Ven have an insane sweet tooth while Terra hates super sweet stuff and sticks to sour or nutty flavors.

PikaPal

Awards
So sweet and enjoyable to see Terra, Aqua and Ventus having a nice moment with one another... especially after the events the three had to go through in BBS.

Back