"Indeeeeeeeeeeeeed."
Awards
  • The Foreteller
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • Savage Nymph
  • Come So Far
  • Beauty Within
  • O, Purest of Hearts
Was going to post this on Forum Insanity, but that section is pretty much dead y'all.

Just learned over on Twitter about this site called Talk to Transformer, where you type a sentence and, well

I'm going insane over this and makin' a bunch. XD Figured others would like to try it out themselves. We could always use some laughs.

Amadeus

Awards
Something about the last sentence being cut off really sells it.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Also:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I guess Star Wars is gonna be in the next KH game! There's even a source cited and everything!

Admittedly, these aren't the most inspired prompts, but I still got a laugh :)

mouflon

Awards
I did way more of these than any rational, reasonable person with even semi-important things to do should. But here’s some of the best I got:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

The last line of 4 is what got to me.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

And these final two just because the juxtaposition of them is so bonkers.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Soldier

Awards
  • The Foreteller
  • Savage Nymph
  • Completionist
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
  • Just Short of the Mark
  • 15th Anniversary
This site has finally provided us with the answers we need to all the unexplained plotholes in Kingdom hearts! Don't believe me, read it and weep boys and girls!

What lies behind the palace doors in Agrabah in Kingdom Hearts is the true identity of Sora and the others' keyblade wielder. There are some details you won't find in the game's plot summary. In fact, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days also features details from the game's story and is set between its two parts.

Agrabah is a kingdom that has long since been consumed by darkness. The King of Agrabah, King Mickey, has recently been overthrown. His younger brother Riku, who shares the same name, has been kidnapped. Sora must rescue his brother and defeat his own dark side to reclaim the Kingdom.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days takes place during the "Trial by Fire" chapter in the game. Agrabah is in ruins, and Mickey, Donald, Goofy, and the others must stop Sora from finding Riku. They must find the Keyblade that was taken from Mickey, along with the missing heart, the one that was held