• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Chain Of Memories FAILS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'd say you fail for hating the game just because you suck at the card system :p

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
See the problem with this is most of these are based purely on your own experience and perspective and can't/don't apply to everyone else.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
The other problem is that because you dislike the battle system and YET you adore the story and characters, the game sucks. The battle system does not outweigh the content.

PictoBoy

Yeah I understand...I should have thought more while making this Thread But you gotta admit the card system stinks whether your good at it or not

P.S.Chain of Memories is my favorite game so im not Hating on it im just saying my oppinion on what stinks about it...

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
The card system was a very advanced and fun battle system. You not liking it, and it SUCKING is a completely different thing. And actually CoM has some of the easiest bosses in the series if you use the cards... Just sayin'.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
You Fail.

I think CoM in general was a great game, sure, if you don't know how to play the game you wont fully enjoy it. But hey, to each their own.

PictoBoy

Well actually im pretty good at card system its just so annoying when you wanna play the game fast but the last time I finished/played the game was 3 years ago i guess they were hard to me then so just ignore all this stuff its probably my opinion when i was younger

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Well actually im pretty good at card system its just so annoying when you wanna play the game fast but the last time I finished/played the game was 3 years ago i guess they were hard to me then so just ignore all this stuff its probably my opinion when i was younger

Ok, so you are good at the battle system. You like the story. You like the look. And yet the title is KH CoM Fails. Forgive me for getting a headache.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

It plays just about as fast, if not faster, than KH1. You wanna say that it fails as well?

If you mean "fast" as in getting through it quickly, then you just have to remember, its an RPG.

Wanna see getting through a game slow? Play Persona 3 and try to get through it without getting owned by most bosses. I'm working on Hour 65 and I haven't finished it yet :/

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Okay. So your saying that you have "outgrown" the game? Then say that and not just try and find reasons that you dont like a game that you liked only a few years ago.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
If that's how you feel about the game, then why would you even voice an opinion that was made so long ago? Why now? Play it again Then say its bad. Otherwise, you are just sounding sort of like a jackass. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back