• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Canon RP Idea!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

nadryx320

I thought about of making a Canon RP that is about a group of people that believe that the heartless is around because of the keyblade wielders... NOT because of the darkness in our hearts. These people have now formed a conspiracy against the keyblade wielders and are now hunting them down. This conspiracy is known as the Keyblade Hunters. Their goal is to terminate the keyblade wielders in order to wipe out the heartless. (I know... stupid Hunters)

One character, who starts as a Hunter becomes a keyblade wielder and has to decide either to hide his new ability or to acknowledge his new gift and stand up against those he thought of as friends.

everyone who joins could also be either a Hunter or a wielder or simply just a side character or some other sort.

What do you guys think? Throw in any ideas and criticism!

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Contribution:
Well for starters, there has to be a more concise motive for hunter's existence to be justified. Controversy is pretty easy to achieve, but for specifically when broader villains that are cast usually have multiple goals, so I can see where that as a singular focus would fall short of substance. The paranoia that spreads through people with these myths and legends about the first stories of light and darkness, thats just propaganda. Villains like that are demoralized because of how that information is "blown out of proportion" (see: KONY 2012). Your "hunters" should be a Creed or Guild of some sort that have been sworn to their own principles and laws, and eliminating 1 keyblader saves thousands from the potential corruption sought by their hands. With this example you're "singular focus" has a foundation and is furthermore justified. Morality issues felt by hunters are subjective to the laws of the Creed or Guild, such penalties include DEATH. Lol.

Suggestions
:
-Why not use "Chaser" instead? Its a lot more subtle and sounds a bit less cliche.
-Hunter's becoming keybladers is kind of ironic, that should be one-sided, villains need to feel justified in the face of what they despise, that'd just mock the role my man.

nadryx320

Okay... i do not understand your Suggestions.

1! Chaser? Instead of what? you just totally lost me here, i don't even know what your trying to replace here and do you mean a Keyblade Chaser? or what?
2! Explain the 'villians should be justified in the face of what they despise'

Also i like the creed idea but are you say that i should add more motives? Because Player could put a different motive in their bio if they want to.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
-Chaser instead of Hunter. The word being used as a noun/adjective.
-Villains need a support for "why they are villains". Becoming what they're pursuing/destroying is hypocritical, and its the ultimate deception especially if you do decide on the Creed/Guild idea.

A good motive is averting a potential crisis, I say it so broadly because I am using it as a generalization; that people are afraid of things they don't know, things they do not understand, and more importantly they are afraid of change. Hence use of "propaganda" to even create hunters.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Yeah, this sounds awesome dude! I would probably join if this picked up. I like the suggestion of calling them Chasers instead of Hunters to give it a less cliche feel. I also think that the Chasers should have some form of ability or method to combat the power of the Keybladers to the extent where they are toe to toe, if not more powerful than them, thus leading Keybladers to believe they are in imminent danger and that the matter is very serious.

nadryx320

well my character (The one who is a 'chaser' and becomes a wielder) has his own reason for being a 'chaser' that quiet unique. He was found and raised by leader of this group of 'chasers'

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
I remember someone came up with an idea like this a long time back, but set it in modern times as opposed to the KH-World.

Still, I'm if this gets off the ground.

And EWS is right. KH has shown us that Keybladers become baby Chuck Norrises. Without a way of countering that, the conflict between the two groups will not only be one-sided, but will be weak, story-wise.

nadryx320

Okay maybe the chasers could have something that picks up where they slack maybe a weapon, or gorrila tactis or even just there numbers. idfk any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back