• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Beta Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Reaper

Theres alot of differences! heres some.

1. Different camera angles
2. Donald and Goofy have their disney cloths
3. Dont level up
4. Know all magic
5. Know all abilities
6. Can visit Disney Castle
7. Can summon when not fighting
8. And different movie scenes

If i forgot any please do tell! And i would post the trailer up! But i dont know how. So if someone could tell me that be cool!?

Last edited:

The Reaper

Kingdom Clasm said:
That's so cool!
But what is the KH Beta Trailer??
How could I get it??
Well the Beta Trailer is the first promo version of KH. Its very different! Thats the stuff the took out before completeing the game! And you can download it on Filefront or Gamespy. Or if i figure out how to put it on here that be easier. Hope that cleared things up.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Yes, im downloading as we speak. You have to be a member of Gamespy to be able to Download there Stuff so i did and i look arround and i found it. Im about to watch it

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Oh man that was cool. Man i really wish you could have summoned anywhere you wanted. That would have been so cool. And it seems that Sora actually closes the Keyhole in DI

The Reaper

It would have been maybe even better than this version we have today! And thanks for supporting me guys that was cool :D !

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
AAAA i dont know what is happening. I cant join gamespy. Anyone that have it have MSN? If you have, can you send me the trailer via MSN?. The Reaper o Vice-Versa? Any one of you can help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back