• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH BBSFM trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

miiworld2

Awards

DChiuch

Website
www.danielchiuchiarelli.com

RonXsilva

Well sadly they got more stuff in FM I assume they always keep the FM games in english so they dont have to localize it over here but WE ALL know there has never been an american version of FM and probly never will so they keep it in english for the importers.... sadly im probly one of the saps that will be importing it... hope they have an english patch :/

UnrelentingLight

I just watched the trailer on vimeo. I will definitely be importing this game. I really want to battle in the Monstro arena and I want to play the armored Eraqus fight. I hope that we get to play as Eraqus.

Allister Rose

French Lover
How? Can you please explain it to me?
FM as in final mix? or did you mean MF as in mysterious figure.

if you mean MF it's too early to decide but one of the designers of kh said he plays similar role to lingering sentiment (appearing in later games)

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
FM as in final mix? or did you mean MF as in mysterious figure.

if you mean MF it's too early to decide but one of the designers of kh said he plays similar role to lingering sentiment (appearing in later games)

Oh opps..... I did mean MF.

Also is the armor person Eraqus?

Dowhax

Bronze Member

Allister Rose

French Lover
Oh opps..... I did mean MF.

Also is the armor person Eraqus?
either that or some form of eraqus.

Ok, I'm pissed off again that FM is being made for Japan. Kingdom Hearts Destiny - Brèves - Birth by Sleep Final Mix : le trailer du Tokyo Game Show (éditée)

Just watch that...

THEY GET TO FIGHT MONSTRO!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!! WHAT THE HELL!!! WHAT ELSE DO THEY NEED!?!!?!?!

omg...! what the hell nomura..just...what the hell...
monstro in mirage arena doesn't even look that interesteing, but really this was expected. Englsih never get the most oout of kh. what upsets me the most is that disney started in the US, so should at least the US get the FMs so it could be easier for tohers to import?

Dowhax

Bronze Member
So is it possible that it is a mirage arena, but a world sort of. Like each stage you progress more towards getting out of Monstro, then you escape monstro and you have to battle him? Which makes him somehow leave Pinnochio's world? Speaking of which, does this mean this could be a rendering for a Pinnochio world?

Allister Rose

French Lover
So is it possible that it is a mirage arena, but a world sort of. Like each stage you progress more towards getting out of Monstro, then you escape monstro and you have to battle him? Which makes him somehow leave Pinnochio's world? Speaking of which, does this mean this could be a rendering for a Pinnochio world?

no it's jsut a stage in mirage arena, mirage arena has many stages. i doubt it's actually canon.

monstro leaving his own world is most likely due to him losing his world soemtime between BBS-kh1. when heartless take over.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Ya, well it seems anything could happen when Nomura likes to sh!t out surprises here and there that either benefit one group of people or the other..never both.

Musical charm

awwww...I didn't get to see the trailer, they both got taken down...

EDIT: I just read the post above me, thanks ^v^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back