• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH BBSFM trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
idk why they take them down, eventually they'll add it in the official website which eventaully gets to youtube, i don't see any good reason why they want to do this.

Gram

Banned
Awards
how much you wanna bet this new keyblade of vens is just a fresh breeze (is taht its name) with a + at the end like days kk+

Allister Rose

French Lover
how much you wanna bet this new keyblade of vens is just a fresh breeze (is taht its name) with a + at the end like days kk+

that was used in days but it was gears and abilities slots that alllowed it to get to "+", "++" and even "+++"

Pratiko

Awards
idk why they take them down, eventually they'll add it in the official website which eventaully gets to youtube, i don't see any good reason why they want to do this.
To make people have to go to TGS to see it, of course.

spydrmnky4

For the final mix, do you have a choice of the voice dialogue being in english/japanese or is it just in english?

Novastar56

and once again square enix comes out with something special for everyone outside of japan and then goes back and releases a more bad ass version. WHHYYYYYY!!?!?!? That really feels like a slap to the face. Let everyone enjoy the nicer version. lol

Pratiko

Awards
╬ProperArtist╬;5282932 said:
I'm gonna update the newest links to the first page so you can go there to click them instead of having to search through the thread.
So if one gets taken down I'll just instantly post a new link.
YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix TGS Trailer (© Square Enix and Disney)
New Link.

Damn these SE guys not letting it us watch it =(
Btw, this one has the best quality I've seen for this trailer; better sound and you can see 4/5ths of the screen, with a better glimpse at Eraqus' armor and the fight agaisnt Mostro in the Mirage Arena.

Edit:
Btw, I remember FFX's Final Mix having the choice of selecting the text language, but not the voice language... imo, Jap > Eng in voice terms... Terra's voice suxs in English.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
The other Final Mixes have been just english

KH2FM's new scenes were in Japanese, actually, while all the old scenes were in English.
KHFM's scenes were all in English though, using Voice parts of the audio of the already recorded voices from other scenes instead of recording them newly.

=\

BBSFM could do either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back