• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH BBSFM trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadie808

hah so is Eraqus the new other secret boss or a boss in the mirage arena i wonder?

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
That's true, I suppose. But on the other hand, there's nothing to say that it's during the course of the Secret Episode.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Shinkirō;5280315 said:
That's true, I suppose. But on the other hand, there's nothing to say that it's during the course of the Secret Episode.
hmm you're right. there's also the possibility of it not being the secret episode

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
That's... What I just said, though. Or were you interpreting what I said as in it takes place during the time of the Secret Episode?

Allister Rose

French Lover
Shinkirō;5280328 said:
That's... What I just said, though. Or were you interpreting what I said as in it takes place during the time of the Secret Episode?

i was agreeing with you....sorry i guess i could've worded that alittle better

leonidus

Just in case: SPOILER ALERT

Well, remember one thing. The scene in the secret ending stated that Terra had Eraqus' heart inside him. So, I say it could be two things:

1. It shows how Terra got Eraqus' heart.
2. The same thing that happened to Terras armor after MX took his body. Eraqus' armor is only armor.

Jakek9

That and he was about to do one of those light blasts like he did in the story once or twice. Trying not to spoil anything here. :p

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
That and he was about to do one of those light blasts like he did in the story once or twice. Trying not to spoil anything here. :p

To me it looked like he was launching (possible) chains like Terra's LS did to Terranort. Maybe Eraqus LS wants his heart back from Terras LS but he doesnt have it, fight ensues etc Will be good when we get some solid info on this though

Allister Rose

French Lover
thinking about it now....i tihnk its best they don't have capes...it keeps it closer to their samurai style

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Well that was nifty I guess. I means Eraqus isn't exactly a big deal to especally now that I just saw it. So I have no real reason to impo......

VS MONSTRO

s1jessie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back