• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kH bbs secret trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrsora

Do you think is going to be a secret trailer in kh bbs for KH3??what do you say?i believe it would be interesting if kh bbs will have a secret trailer:thumbsup:

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
^ CoM had a secret ending from a way. When we finished both story mode, we could see two pic of Roxas added with some words... That was the secret ending.

Y

Yannis

KH1 - Another Side
KH1: FM - Deep Dive
KH: COM - Two pics of Roxas
KH: RE:COM - Roxas has born and notices Hayner and co. Axel gives ice-cream.
KH2 - Sunset Horizons
KH2: FM+ - Birth by Sleep

HeartlesGuardian

... why would they show a trailer of a game that would already be out by the time KH3 was made (if there ever is one) that doesn't make sense.

If your refering to BBS being out at the same time as KH3, then your wrong. What would make no sense is having a 358/2 trailer for BBS, then a Coded trailer for 358/2.

I'd like to see 3 different small trailers, one from each game and maybe have the game relate to the trailers (Meaning if there is going to be VAT in KH3, show something about VAT in the BBS trailer, if Roxas is going to be in KH3, show something in the 358/2 trailer)

xickae

^ CoM had a secret ending from a way. When we finished both story mode, we could see two pic of Roxas added with some words... That was the secret ending.

That was no secret end that was something like a scene after credits not a secret end, most like the scene in KH where we see Sora, Donald and Goofy walking in that woods (or whatever that place is) and in KH II when RSK gets the letter from Mickey.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
i was thinking about that the other day, yeah I hope that because its on a system that has more possibilities I hope that there is some sort of video, i think there was only a picture slide show on COM because it was on GBA but with BBS its on PSP its like... a PS3 in your hands o_O lol so i hope there is a video, i think there will be, maybe not for KHIII but something else KH related at least. Maybe 358/2 days will have something too? who knows... we'll have to wait and see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back