• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH BBS ON PHILIP DEFRANCO SHOW!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

beastlycool

This may not be too important to some of you who don't obsess over youtube but a popular show, the Philip DeFranco show, talked a little about kingdom hearts and what he said is very true, " Not to long ago Sony released a new psp all digital, no disks, and now, probably their biggest title, a Kingdom Hearts game, is disk only, because Sony is the devil"
So if you want to see the video here is a link: http://www.youtube.com/user/sxephil (copy and paste link)
BBS news at about 2:45

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
sxephil is a gigantic tool I stopped watching his stupid show a long time ago. I don't even know why I watched his show at all. But yeah, he's only half right. It wasn't really Sony's decision to not put it on PSN it was Square's/Disney's.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I've never heard of this guy.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
It doesn't matter. He's an idiot.

I figured as much. Also TC, I don't particularly see why it's important that a random person on youtube mentions it.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I just posted this thread but I closed it by some weird button mishap or something
This will be be my legacy lol

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
He speaks quickly, but slow enough so people can understand
Listen harder, he's funny

αsiя

space coke
Well at least we know Birth by Sleep is the biggest PSP title, good to know.

Also I used to watch sxephil, just a guy to inform on what's going on. That's all there is to it.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
αsiя;5252122 said:
Well at least we know Birth by Sleep is the biggest PSP title, good to know.

Also I used to watch sxephil, just a guy to inform on what's going on. That's all there is to it.

He's kinda funny, though recently he's been getting a bit boring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back