• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH BBS HELP :D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zspek09

Website
instagram.com
Hey guys, I know this MAY have already been discussed, but I haven't been on KHI in like forever, so I wouldn't know, but anyway, has anyone figured out how to level up the battle worlds to level 9 or 10 MAXED? I've read multiple and far fetched methods, but I just want the method that actually WORKS. Please help. Thanks

x37rnu4

Awards
I'm pretty sure you can't do anything about that. Because unlike KH1, the battle levels of the worlds in BBS don't go up after a certain point in the game.

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'm pretty sure you can't do anything about that. Because unlike KH1, the battle levels of the worlds in BBS don't go up after a certain point in the game.

Not completly, anyway. For me, After I completed Neverland, the "Princess of Heart" Worlds all went up by a number or two. All the otheers stayed the same....

x37rnu4

Awards
Ah, really? Cool, then :D I never noticed because I leveled up in the Mirage Arena xD

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Hey guys, I know this MAY have already been discussed, but I haven't been on KHI in like forever, so I wouldn't know, but anyway, has anyone figured out how to level up the battle worlds to level 9 or 10 MAXED? I've read multiple and far fetched methods, but I just want the method that actually WORKS. Please help. Thanks

Back on topic, though.....If your'e trying to level up as fast as you can, I suggest fighting in the Mirage Arena. It's pack with high-level enemies and such. Unless random battle's your thing; In which case, Just stay in Never Land. It's the biggest world in the game. (Area-wise) That, and if your;'e playing as Ventus or Aqua, gthe Micky D-Link grants Double EXP, making the process somewhat easier. It's a shame you can't use D-Links in the MA.....Would've made the Imprisoner easier.

zspek09

Website
instagram.com
Well both of my friends beat the game but only have worlds battle levels at 9 or 10 (the max) while I beat the game NUMEROUS times but my highest world level is 6 (Radient Garden). If the Battle Lvl. st Radient Garden rises to 10, I can level up with the Mega Flare method, but I don't know why my worlds aren't leveling up to 9 or 10

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
Once in Final Episode, you can fight within the worlds.

Then, once you've complete it, you may return to the real game and benefit much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back