• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH BBS FM Rhythm Mixer...HELP!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoraForeverKH

I have been playing the NA version of KH II.5 for over a month now and have nearly completed all the games.
I am playing BBS FM in standard mode. I beat all three stories. I recovered all the Xehanort Reports. Found all stickers and chests. I have unlocked the final episode and beat it, but still haven't managed to unlock the Blank Points secret episode.
I have been searching for sources about how to unlock it and have had no luck.
I read the requirements for unlocking the episode, and that is where my problem begins. So if anyone can help me I would appreciate it far beyond the stars!
I'm trying my best to experience the game content by playing through it, and am trying very hard not to spoil anything on youtube. Please, can anyone help me? I am eager to see the new BBS FM addition to the game.

My problem is this... My sticker album on all three characters says I have found all the crown stickers and my albums are complete, but here is where it gets tricky... My game says all the stickers have been recovered, but my points are still way under the 140points, in all stories. I have unlocked all the prizes except for 'Rhythm Mixer.'
After I stick all the stickers in my albums the points stop at three different numbers, nearly ranging from 110p 120p and 130p, when it should go all the way up to 140p.
Am i missing someting else? Does anyone know why I am experiencing this problem? Please, I am out of ideas!
I have also already completed all the characters' treasure chest lists, too. Not much more left for me to do but continue leveling the characters, unlocking commands, minigames, command board, beating special bosses and mirage arena challenges.

As far as I can tell it sounds like the requirements for me to unlock the blank points extras in standard mode is to achieve Rhythm Mixer on all characters stories and unlock the trophy Keyslinger trinity trophy, by defeating 9,999 unversed I think.... But how can I if my sticker album won't give me the Rhythm Mixer prize?! It is so annoying!

So, I think that's my whole probles. Can anyone help me out, please? I am officially stumped now!
I even watched a step through guide video of someone finding, adding and completing their sticker albums, then right before my eyes the points immediately go up to the highest mark of 140p and they are given the final prize, Rhythm Mixer. Not fair, I did that too, but I didn't unlock the 140p or get the prize! My reports even shows Mickey's hidden symbol to mark its completion. Why is this happening?!
How come that won't work for me after I do that?

Please help me... I love Kingdom Hearts, but this doesn't seem right.
I will anxiously await anyone's responses to help me solve my big problem.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
That's because you not only have to collect all the stickers, but stick them in the right place in the album. They make you work a little extra by doing that, but if you go to your album and start rearranging them, you'll notice that your points will shift depending on where you move them. The best advice I can give you is to try and stick them in "logical" places. Like if I recall right, Terra's album is of him in Disney Town doing the Races. If you get a sticker of a racer you have to put it on the track to get the full points. If you put it, let's say, the sky where it doesn't belong the game will actually deduct points.

Hope this helps~

Some guy

The points your stickers give depend on where you 'stick' them I think. Just try a bunch of things and it should go well.

Edit: Ninja'd

SoraForeverKH

Thank you both so much! I doubt I would've ever guessed I had to do that! I will get on that right away.
That is funny though. I wouldn't say where I stuck my pictures is crazy, like I tried not to put the characters in the sky and stuff. But I shouldn't have too much trouble gettin those points now.
Thanjs again.
I can't believe today is when I am finally able to read this. I don't have access to wifi very often, but I couldn't wait to go out and check the post for any feedback. Haha! I was hoping someone on this site knew of a solution.
I am excited now, I may actually get to see the blank points episode! Yay!

Thanks for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back