• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH BBS European site update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, it's nice that the European site actually tells us when the next update would occur. In this case, it said something like 'Next update July 20th'. Doesn't say when the next one's gonna be, yet...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
European site sure is updating a lot lately... The NA site on the other hand >.>

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
hopefully they'll update more of the gameplay videos, and that locked special page

I'm expecting the Multiplayer trailer to show up this month so that we'll be getting a trailer a month from them, and some world updates for Radiant Garden and Disney Town since the Europe site just got it, and the two are never really that far apart in terms of updates. The special page I'd expect to be the last thing unlocked though.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Well from what I heard the Gamescon trailer is at August so the NA website should be updating soon with the "Multiplayer" trailer and hopefully the vids on Shot-Lock and D-Link.

jonXjon

I don't get why the European sites are getting all the updates first. And why does the British Site (idk about the other) takes so much longer to load? It takes like, 1 sec to load 1% of it

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I don't get why the European sites are getting all the updates first. And why does the British Site (idk about the other) takes so much longer to load? It takes like, 1 sec to load 1% of it

I don't get why America gets all the games first.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
hmm, not much of an update. Some screens would have been nice though

AllEndsWith-

You'd think they'd give a little character description for the other characters (besides TAV), but I guess not.

Sounds a little lazy, but I guess an update is an update.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
Slightly off topic, but am I the only one who thinks the character render for Aurora looks a little bit... I don't know, odd?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back