• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH BBS EU FACEBOOK PAGE UPDATE

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Old, but still cool. I've got it on my PSP through Gamespot, and I watch it daily. Along with the E3 trailer, which I got from the PSN Store on the PSP. It's a free download.

Last edited:

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
You guys crack me up...Actually, I only got a Facebook recently, myself. Since I had Gaiaonline (and wasn't sure how it would perform on the computer I am using), I didn't really need a Facebook. I gave in because I felt like I could use it to help my parents with their various online endeavors...now It steals a fair chunk of my time (but not my money! That's for Video Games and other important necessities) with Vampire Wars...But that will change when Sep. 7th rolls around, oh it will change greatly...I'm sure I'll be amazed by how much blood (the Vampire Wars version of in-game money) I've accumulated when I return....

Does KHInsider upate their Facebook with the new news they receive? I'm thinking of liking the page so I can follow it on my PSP, since KHI itself won't work...It sucks, I know, but I gotta keep up to date with KH somehow!

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I don't either, and for some reason, I dread the day when I'll actually make one D:

The only reason I have one is because my English teacher last year said I had to create one. I'm dead serious.

She basically had us do a project where we had to create a face-book account and then pretend we're a character or some crap like that... and the project was over 100 points so I couldn't afford to just refuse.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The only reason I have one is because my English teacher last year said I had to create one. I'm dead serious.

She basically had us do a project where we had to create a face-book account and then pretend we're a character or some crap like that... and the project was over 100 points so I couldn't afford to just refuse.

Ouch. I know I'll have to make in two or three years when I graduate college, since more and more employers care whether or not you have a Facebook account. Not looking forward to it.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Ouch. I know I'll have to make in two or three years when I graduate college, since more and more employers care whether or not you have a Facebook account. Not looking forward to it.

And that shit there is the biggest trap....make sure you're careful what you put on facebook, I've had friends and my brother already learn that the hard way. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back