• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh bbs dosen't start in the past???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

roxas:#13

wat he means to say is that its not ganna start a month before kh1 nor a year but WAY back to 10 years ago so it doesn't sy its ganna be in the future or the present and not ganna be the story of how sora got the keyblade....but about how the war started...remember the chasers thats wat it explains

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
wat he means to say is that its not ganna start a month before kh1 nor a year but WAY back to 10 years ago so it doesn't sy its ganna be in the future or the present and not ganna be the story of how sora got the keyblade....but about how the war started...remember the chasers thats wat it explains

Yes, lol we worked it out. I must admitt this thread confused me a little, I had always thought it would have started when V.A.T'S story started lol.

Erlix

*facepalm* That means it starts FURTHER back than right before Kh. v.v; Which would be ten years before it. That in no way means future. It means the exact opposite.

Lemme translate: Interviewer: Does this game take place in the past?
TN: Yes, but it doesn't start immediately before Kh1's event's, it starts a lot further back.

That is exactly what he means.

Now I understand what nomura said thanks alot twilight prince.

enygma

theres 2 possable explinations for the future and past thing.
1.history is destined to repeat itself. ven could be soras father fighting the darkness and now sora must fight, kinda like a heir to throne. or ven didn't finish the fight and soras just continueing
2. xehanorts heartless used kingdom hearts as a way to get into the past-time travel. trying to kill sora before he could be defeated but he didn't expect to run into terrra and ven

i myself am leaning more toward the whole history repeats itself. but then again nobody knows for sure yet whether this is just someone who looks like xehanort or if it actually is xehanort

Charlie K

Back in Business
Well Ven being Sora's father is complete BS, Ven is to young to have a son..The thing about MX going into the future to stop Sora?Why would MX just go into the past past and kill TAV?

I think it would be more likely for SRK to kinda have to go through the same thing as VAT...Keyblade war shizit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back