• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh bbs DLC

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

who is more destructive

• optimus prime at the end of transformers 2

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • sephiroth 3rd form

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

omni/riku

ok what do you think would make good DLC for bbs?
this sorta ties in with my recent thread secret characters.
but it makes more sense like this. so what do ya think?
this includes secret bosses, worlds, characters, moves, and summons and w.e etlse u can think of

Last edited:

omni/riku

i want vanitas as a secret charater and kefka as a secret boss. and of course sephiroth

crazzyBRY

like i said on the other thread..

if u want a new character to be added on a PSP using DLC.. it will be impossible.. since the characters will have there own unique move set and stuff...

omni/riku

....WHY DOES THIS GUY KEEP TRYING TO SHUT ME DOWN!!!!!
U NEED AN IMAGINATION!!!!!
IT DOESNT MATTER ABOUT THE SPACE RIGHT NOW!!!!!
its DLC stays on ur memory card. and who knowsd nomuira could find a way. so jus say what u want on the game instead of D"LC so post something positive or post somewere else.

omni/riku

um thnx? and also this thread is for the reason that there isnt enough space on a umd

crazzyBRY

i have imagination..

it's just cuz, why would you want a secret character?? huh?.. the gameplay is based on 3 STORIES.. you only get to choose 3 of em..

and if you're thinking about the Joint struggle, it'll be wierd as hell.. you don't know for sure if Vanitas nor MX will be enemies on joint struggle as a boss..

lol

omni/riku

yes i know i apologize and this is for the pure wish that there was
joint struggle? it wudnt b wierd?

PrimeTime

dude i say you just post your threads in like the trash bin or somewhere else cuz it seems to me your threads are pointless. sorry to be mean.... and theres only gonna be 3 story modes ok....

omni/riku

there doesnt need ta b another story? you cud play the part of the story with another character like in days?
jus have the cutscenes with same ppl duh

crazzyBRY

having the same cutscene??

lol

for example.. you play as Vanitas.. you're fighting unverse then after that a cutscene of ven finding terra or sumthing.. lol

Birth by sleep is nothing like days... BBS has 3 scenarios to choose from.. adding another secret character would be pointless...

Dissidia has a higher chance putting DLC characters than BBS, too bad they already confirm they're not adding DLC..

omni/riku

hm ok ur rite. i splogize for wat i said earlier.
but still.... i want it. its not like u dont

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back