• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH: BBS Aqua Hair and Age

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com
You know, I think the reason why Nomura invented all of this time complications crap is so that he could use TAV for the next saga. Like many fans, I'd prefer to have TAV back as fully-grown adults, but unfortunately that like won't happen. I mean look at Ansem the Wise. He was stuck in the RoD for a while and then he came back in CoM and KH2 still looking like his BBS form. He should look way older, like white-hair-and-even-wrinklier kind of old.

kakalakingma

You know I wouldn't mind having TAV all grown up. People in real life do not look "aged" in their late 20s or early 30s if they maintain their appearance appropriately . I would love to use them with Sora in future game. Donald and Goofy and take a break here and there. If ansem the wise wear that cloak for a long time, you can assume he protect himself from the sun and so he does not have a lot of wrinkles. Besides, he is in RoD there is no sunlight. He most likely move with his mouth and not his forehead. I guess only the gray hair will give away his age. Then again, I know anime or square enix characters that have gray or white or platinum color hair that looks young and fresh. LOL.

Crystal

Silver Member
Oh, I totally forgot to ask. How old is Aqua, Terra, and Ven at the beginning of KH BBS? I checked the wikia webpage and I cannot find it.

Thanks

Just guess that Terra and Aqua is about 18-20 years old, Ventus would be 15 yeas old

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Oh, I totally forgot to ask. How old is Aqua, Terra, and Ven at the beginning of KH BBS? I checked the wikia webpage and I cannot find it.

Thanks

You cannot find it because it was never confirmed.
It was just said that Terra is the oldest (by a year or so to Aqua) between 18 to 21 while Ventus (obviously) is the youngest, he can be either 13, 14 or 15.

kakalakingma

Thanks Crystal and Sephiroth0812 for the information,

Okay. Would any of you like to see a different hair style for Aqua or any of the TAV gang? I would love to see Aqua with longer hair with style. Ventus probably looks better with short hair, but taller of course. What if he is bald? LOL. What you think of that look? Terra...long hair looks good on Ansem the seeker of darkness... Maybe longer hair for him will do. I kind of want to see a mature KH original character that looks, speaks, and act their age. late 20s ain't bad, gosh, Nomura.

What you think?

Crystal

Silver Member
Aqua with a long blue hair? That will makes her more girlish, not really suit her personality as she is a strong girl xD
Talking about hair style thing, i hope Young Xehanort will be a bit looks like Riku rather than with the Ansem SoD's face.

Megavoltage

Awards
Would any of you like to see a different hair style for Aqua or any of the TAV gang?
Sure! I don't want them to be stuck looking the same for a ton of games like Sora in his KH1 look.
And I think Aqua would look nice with longer hair.

kakalakingma

Aqua with a long blue hair? That will makes her more girlish, not really suit her personality as she is a strong girl xD
Talking about hair style thing, i hope Young Xehanort will be a bit looks like Riku rather than with the Ansem SoD's face.

I disagree! Lol. I think there is a hair style that can make Aqua look matured, confident, strong, and not girly. She is in her late 20s, she is no longer a girl. Lol.

Sure! I don't want them to be stuck looking the same for a ton of games like Sora in his KH1 look.
And I think Aqua would look nice with longer hair.

I don't know how I would react if Sora has a change in hair style. I want to say I am staying open on that. We'll see

Crystal

Silver Member
I disagree! Lol. I think there is a hair style that can make Aqua look matured, confident, strong, and not girly. She is in her late 20s, she is no longer a girl. Lol.

Shall we call her a woman or lady? xDDD
If she having a long hair, straight hair or curly hair? lol

kakalakingma

Shall we call her a woman or lady? xDDD
If she having a long hair, straight hair or curly hair? lol

LOL. She is a strong woman. Her sleek straight long hair indicate her style and confident that she can rock the look. Aqua with curly blue hair... um..... I am not imagining a good picture. Nah. lol

MandoKeyMaster

Discussing age, it's presumable that Ven is 15. Terra is in his very late teens at most (18-19). And for some odd reason, the Disney Wiki states that Aqua is 17. Sounds about right, but thats up to Nomura-san.

Discussing hair ... Ven should remain the same. I'm torn between Terra keeping his hair the same, or having a style (not color) similar to Xehanort and Xemnas. As for Aqua, i'd like to see her hairstyle more like the promo artwork from when Days, BBS, and Coded were announced.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Time moves differently in the RoD.
While 11 years have passed by the end of KH2, Aqua has only experienced a significantly shorter time period, and thus hasn't aged 11 years.
How long that time period is, though, is unknown. I'm suspecting just a few months.

kakalakingma

Discussing age, it's presumable that Ven is 15. Terra is in his very late teens at most (18-19). And for some odd reason, the Disney Wiki states that Aqua is 17. Sounds about right, but thats up to Nomura-san.

Discussing hair ... Ven should remain the same. I'm torn between Terra keeping his hair the same, or having a style (not color) similar to Xehanort and Xemnas. As for Aqua, i'd like to see her hairstyle more like the promo artwork from when Days, BBS, and Coded were announced.

I have no idea what her hair look like during the promo, you have a link?

Time moves differently in the RoD.
While 11 years have passed by the end of KH2, Aqua has only experienced a significantly shorter time period, and thus hasn't aged 11 years.
How long that time period is, though, is unknown. I'm suspecting just a few months.

You brought up something interesting that I am also inqusitive about. Let's just call it time compression for a lack of a better term, I wonder how much time is shortened in RoD. 1 Year ==> 1 month, that is, 365 days ==> 31 (approx) days. 11 years for Aqua in RoD means 11 months or (11 x 31 = 341), so about a year. Did Nomura get this far into technicality? lol.

Now, if time is not compress or there is movement in time. Time equal zero progression any every sense of aging, that make sense that aqua do not look age whatsoever. No hair growth. Face looks young. Now this one would be eternal youth.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I have no idea what her hair look like during the promo, you have a link?

You brought up something interesting that I am also inqusitive about. Let's just call it time compression for a lack of a better term, I wonder how much time is shortened in RoD. 1 Year ==> 1 month, that is, 365 days ==> 31 (approx) days. 11 years for Aqua in RoD means 11 months or (11 x 31 = 341), so about a year. Did Nomura get this far into technicality? lol.

Now, if time is not compress or there is movement in time. Time equal zero progression any every sense of aging, that make sense that aqua do not look age whatsoever. No hair growth. Face looks young. Now this one would be eternal youth.

No. He just said something like this:
"Times moves differently in the RoD. Aqua has been in the RoD for a long time, but not the 11 years that has past in the RoD. -laughs-"

It's probably not important, and if it is, we may get a glimpse at that in BBSv2. And, assuming that BBSv2 ends with Aqua finding AtW, depending on where the game starts, we will probably be able to just estimate it.

All in all, I don't think it's an important thing.

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com
LOL. She is a strong woman. Her sleek straight long hair indicate her style and confident that she can rock the look. Aqua with curly blue hair... um..... I am not imagining a good picture. Nah. lol

Okay. Would any of you like to see a different hair style for Aqua or any of the TAV gang? I would love to see Aqua with longer hair with style. Ventus probably looks better with short hair, but taller of course. What if he is bald? LOL. What you think of that look? Terra...long hair looks good on Ansem the seeker of darkness... Maybe longer hair for him will do. I kind of want to see a mature KH original character that looks, speaks, and act their age. late 20s ain't bad, gosh, Nomura.

What you think?

You mean like this?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

kakalakingma

You mean like this?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ah, look kind of like lightning, but I was speaking more of a sleek straight hair, not a little messy like that. Still nice picture.

Here is my vision at the moment for a few characters in KH universe.

For Aqua, I pick this Megan Fox hair style. Sleek and long. Okay, I hope Nomura and the PSP2 (or whatever) know how to make blue long hair look good with this style. LOL. Megan fox has that confident strong look to her in this pic, so I choose it to make a point.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

If Namine comes back, she could look like a great Cate Blanchett! Gorgeous hair and glasses.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

OR Diana Agron with long wavy locks. Nice.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

For Kairi, I pick Marcia cross. I try to find like red-brown color hair to kind of match kairi's. Marcia seems like she never ages! She is so beautiful! Her hair is nice here.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

OR, this Maggie Q hairstyle is really nice for kairi. Imagine her hair flows and move as she usings a keyblade. Ah.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

For Roxas or Ventus, lol.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

For Terra, maybe the hair should be longer but sleek like this.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

For Pinocchio when he grows up: "I'm a real boy!" LOL!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

For sora.... um... i am stuck with his style . I have no idea. LOl

What yall think about these styles as character ages? Too much? What you think of Aqua's hair as megan?

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Basically, I took Aqua not aginganother horrible attempt in writing that makes it very apparent in the game what they were trying to do , instead of making me feel like it's not there. Nomura doesn't want her to get old. Maybe it would lose the charm, maybe it would lose fanservice purpose. Whichever the case, they didn't want her to grow into a real woman, and created an excuse for it. Ta-da! Time's different in the Dark Realm, lulz.

And there you go. I try not to complicate things other than that. Especially when I'm 100% sure that was the likely scenario going through his/their heads.

kakalakingma

Basically, I took Aqua not aginganother horrible attempt in writing that makes it very apparent in the game what they were trying to do , instead of making me feel like it's not there. Nomura doesn't want her to get old. Maybe it would lose the charm, maybe it would lose fanservice purpose. Whichever the case, they didn't want her to grow into a real woman, and created an excuse for it. Ta-da! Time's different in the Dark Realm, lulz.

And there you go. I try not to complicate things other than that. Especially when I'm 100% sure that was the likely scenario going through his/their heads.

Life time kingdom hearts fan has been with the series for about a decade, if the series is going to lose fans, it say beecaues it takes so long for flagship game to be made (KH3). I doubt that if Aqua looks like she is in her late 20s then fan starts looking elsewhere. Okay, in the real world, there probably going to be a divide, I will say I am part of the supporting a more mature look for Aqua.

Another thing, Ventus in sleeping the Chamber of Repose or Chamber of Awakening in Castle Oblivion. Does Time gets all messed up in there, too? Or its only principle is to lose is to gain and to gain is to lose and the whole chain of memory thing? Get my flow? Lol

Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back