• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH BBS Ability melding help!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

arceus9000

I need help with command melding, or, more or less... Abilities. If someone can post a complete list of the melding abilities and what moves and crystals to use in order to get the certain ability.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
lol this does help :p every little bit does. I now have all the support abilities, I'm currently doing the EXP walker + EXP Chance cheat my friend thought of, which can be viewed here: YouTube - Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep EXP guide it really really does help you out when you wanna be lazy :p

He is talking about Command and Ability Melding, now your just being an Attention Whore with that video.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
it was 1 other post, and if it helps, it helps. It's not like I'm a spammer =/ what lvl would you recommend fighting the MF?

Twas' a joke my good man. And for the Mystery Man, as long as your above Level 40 you should be fine.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
40 would be a decent level... however, my only dilemma is that I'm on critical o.o

People have beat it on Critical, via the Level 1 challenge. I'm sure you can beat it no problem. Other than its the hardest Kingdom Hearts Enemy to hit Western Shores.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Starting the game on critical mode, activate the ability "EXP Zero" (which prevents you from gaining experience) right at the beginning and play the entire game without leveling up. ;)

arceus9000

that is very effective, I know that playing something harder than the original is prone to make you better. Thats how I kicked VR @$$ on proud mode with aqua and Ven.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I haven't done it yet...and I doubt I will do it anyways.
Vanitas's Remnant I also let already kick the bucket...just with Terra.
But I plan on kicking him again with Aqua and Ven once I also defeated that black-coated critter with Terra.

Crystal

Silver Member
good... Cuz after a 24+ hour period of the EXP cheat, I'm almost 67. Will I need any specific keyblades, or keep the Chaos Ripper? cuz the CR has low magic

You mean what keyblades you need in beat MF? o.o
By the way, there is a way to spam your level right? How it works?

Crystal

Silver Member
I just watch a video, they are using some way to actually spam 7000+ EXP in the Radiant Garden's aquadect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back