• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH at E3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bgizzles45

It wasn't presented in E3. Nomura broke his promise.

Something tells me Square is sick and tired of the KH series.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
There was nothing. We all got trolled by Nomura. Isn't he quite the jokester? -_-

Wait till TGS for his next trolling.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
maybe they haven't reached the english translating/dubbing stages of the game yet as E3 being more of an international event
so my bet is next E3 for the english premiere

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Japanese dubs almost always come before English so I think whether or not they're at the dubbing stages is irrelevant. I just think Nomura didn't have enough or any new content to put into a trailer or demo to show at E3.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
11uw5xv.jpg

Wait till TGS for his next trolling.

Closed Mega Theater. lol

Ronove

I was upset too, I wanted BBSv2 news. Still, it's typical for JRPGs to be revealed at TGS moreso than E3.

Grandpriest

I'm really, really, REALLY starting to hate being a fan of this series. It is probably one of the worst to be a fan of when it comes to ... a lot of things actually.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
I'd rather see a new Kingdom Hearts-related development than some Final Fantasy Versus crap..... But that game looks so badass... Just saying... >.>

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
I'm really, really, REALLY starting to hate being a fan of this series. It is probably one of the worst to be a fan of when it comes to ... a lot of things actually.
But i think that's Nomura's plan ;P He's making it so difficult to be a fan, but not enough for many fans to stop...fanning. Then, right when you're about to break, a new game (or at least some new info) is released and sucks you back in :/ it's a vicious cycle that will never end.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
But i think that's Nomura's plan ;P He's making it so difficult to be a fan, but not enough for many fans to stop...fanning. Then, right when you're about to break, a new game (or at least some new info) is released and sucks you back in :/ it's a vicious cycle that will never end.

Or the fact everyone hyped the chance of KH in E3 and was dissapointed because you wasted E3 of one series.

Bobjam

Awards
Jeez I dunno about you guys but I'm going to remain the optimist and stay positive ^^ so what if there were not any announcements? There maybe things going on with the series development that have halted any more news being fed to us prematurely. Its exciting to think of the prospects of the WiiU and Psvita which kh may see its name on in the future. TGS is definitely where it will be at this time round.

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
Jeez I dunno about you guys but I'm going to remain the optimist and stay positive ^^ so what if there were not any announcements? There maybe things going on with the series development that have halted any more news being fed to us prematurely.
But that's not really the point, it's more simply the fact that if you were a game developer, and you told people that they would be getting and/or hearing something about a new game, it's kind of bad for business if you don't deliver.

Its exciting to think of the prospects of the WiiU ...which kh may see its name on in the future.
Good lord, let's hope not xP

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I'm surprised that anything FF related even got out at E3 was Versus even there swear I didn't see it lol.

My hope is that they scrapped KH 3D and just said you know what let's end their suffering with Kingdom Hearts 3 instead just transfer everything form 3D into KH3.

@ Bilip I agree with you my friend god forbid KH finds it way to a Wii console.

Youniquee

Awards
I'm surprised that anything FF related even got out at E3 was Versus even there swear I didn't see it lol.

My hope is that they scrapped KH 3D and just said you know what let's end their suffering with Kingdom Hearts 3 instead just transfer everything form 3D into KH3.

@ Bilip I agree with you my friend god forbid KH finds it way to a Wii console.
How could you hope such a thing lol It's too late to scrap KH3D, sorry. Versus wasn't there.
and I don't think 3D can become KH3 or be put into KH3. it will be one long ass game. KH3D is the setup so it has to be its own game.

NotaHero21

Its exciting to think of the prospects of the WiiU and Psvita which kh may see its name on in the future. TGS is definitely where it will be at this time round.

For the love of god dont let this happen. I hate to well...hate, but the wiiu is the most unappealing console I've ever seen, really this is the only new console that I've felt no exitement for...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
But that's not really the point, it's more simply the fact that if you were a game developer, and you told people that they would be getting and/or hearing something about a new game, it's kind of bad for business if you don't deliver.

Even if he never explicitly said "KH will be at E3" and we all just jumped to conclusions because he responded in such a way to imply that its presence was confirmed.
/nitpicky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back