• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Art Book

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MilkMan20206

I was just wondering if there is or will be a book that contains all of the artwork from both Kingdom Hearts games and Chain of Memories?

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
Most likely. They usually have books like this for most major games, and I'd like to say the KH series is major. Why do you ask?

vaporstrips

if KH2 is going to have a limited edition walkthrough then it will prolly have an artbook but if there isn't a limited edition walkthrough i doubt it

anyone but me

Thats cool.. another reason why I have to preorder right away! What store did you preorder at?

sorixed

Dattebayo!
shadow_heart91 said:
I asked the guy at Gamestop about the Limited Edition Guide for KH2 and he mentioned an artbook that comes w/ it. He said the price to reserve is $20, so I did.
They said they preordered at gamespot anyonebutme.

anyone but me

sorixed said:
They said they preordered at gamespot anyonebutme.
oh- i need to read more carefully ^^... i've been hearing a lot of different things about gamestop... i have heard it costs 5$ to preorder, then i heard you don't have to pay to preorder, you can pay over time or all when you pick it up, and now i hear it costs 20$... which is the truth! lol, or maybe it just varies from store to store?

Hokage

Banned
Awards
I cost 5 to preorder i think not 20. but im not sure if that changes in different states or not. i paid full price for the game so i can go in and pick it up and go out. sounded like a good idea to me. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back