• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH:Ansem's "Idea"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mischeif Maker 2

She mainly looked at the pictures of her and Lock.They had been dating for a while:)PFAN-GIRLNESS!!)but now they were seperated,Lock was practicly in tears when she left.A girl walked into the room ant sat down next to her.
"Is he your brother or something"she asked.
"No...friend..."Mackenzie replied."Uh...I'm Mackenzie..."
"Reneè...."the girl said.

Oblivin&Othkeepr

Haha im here to ruin your life...not really.

Name: Brian
Age- 16
Gender- Male
Home World- Twilight Town
Dorm- 7
Bio- Hey its opt so i guess unknown
Appearence-
Weapon- Oblvion
Other- None

Last edited:

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
Ed watched her dance for a little. "I'm going to go look for my dorm...see ya later." He said to Audrey as he walked a little down the hall.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
OOC: boredom has struck, not too late for me to join is it?

Name- Velkion Orix
Age- 17
Gender- Male
Home World- Nuseas
Dorm- 16

Bio(opt.)- ((haha, first time in a long time, so I think i'll play the accursed doom and gloom guy :D ))
And outcast of his home, and banished from his world, he'd wandered the galaxy for 9 years. As a child he was recognized quickly as 'different' then the other children. He got his powers early, and always seemed to think faster and learn easier. The others became jealous of him, and so they plotted to frame him for murder. they framed him for the murder of his own mother, and thus he was cast out. Living alone, traversing the multiverse from the time he was 8. Most of his life spent fighting, he quickly honed his skills as a warrior. When Ansem found him and asked him to be a part of a test of his, it had been the first time anyone had asked anything of him, or wanted him around, so he was qucik to accept.

Appearence-
24ec8398.jpg

Weapon- He wield a small dagger, and a seraphim blade
Other- His people have the unique ability to change form

Last edited:

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
OOC: yea, come on people, how's about some literacy please?

The hall was dark, a dim brooding light casting long lgancing shadows across the walls. A single small candescent lamp in the cnter was the only source, but nonetheless that would not stop him, for he had a mission. Velkion darted his agze about down the many adjacent halls. He was looking for something, or better yet someone. He shot ff suddenly to the right, then hung a hard left; not a clue where he was going.

"Hell.....for all I know I'm walking in circles here....ugh."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back