• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH:Ansem's "Idea"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Aperture Science Computer-Aided Enrichment Center
((yes yes i know.... "oh great that annoying ass DS is here to ruin the story with her crappy plot twists and her romance..." but have no fear! i shall not mess this one up that bad..... >_>))

Name : Audrey Johansen

Home World : Traverse Town

Dorm : 24

Bio : Bio? Ah yes....She don't have one.... >_>

Appearance : http://photobucket.com/albums/v358/greystar24/anime/?action=view&current=girlindark.jpg

Weapon : Two long swords that can cut through almost anything.

Other : none...

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
((Dont be so hard on yourself *DS* You're a great RPer, and not annoying, lighten up :D))

Ed walked into his dorm. "My own dorm....sweet!" He said as he dived on to a bed.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Stavros eventually found his key and opened the door."So this is where I'll be staying...for who knows how long..."Stavros dove into his bed."It's been a long trip, I'll just take...a rest..." Stavros fell asleep easally in his new bed.
(lat post o'the night.)

*Destiny_Seeker*

Gamer For Life
Aperture Science Computer-Aided Enrichment Center
((meh....don't try and flatter me.))

Audrey walked through the empty halls of this insane school. She stopped at her dorm door and opened the door slowly, peering inside, wondering if anyone would be in there. She smirked as she saw that no one was there and entered with caution.

Masquerade

Website
www.facebook.com
((Dont be hard on yourself though, read what i said above and that is the truth, ok?))

Ed threw his stuff away quickly and lied on the bed he had gotten. "This place might not be so bad."

Masquerade

Website
www.facebook.com
Ed jumped out of his room. "So how do you meet people here?" He asked himself as he walked down the halls. "Maybe you just knock on random dorm doors? No...there might be a rude person answering..."

Masquerade

Website
www.facebook.com
Ed ran out quickly and tripped. "Damn..." He muttered to himself as he jumped back up. He stared at the school map. So where in hecks name do i go?

Masquerade

Website
www.facebook.com
"Screw it...i don't need a map." Ed muttered as he walked down the hall. "hey...a dorm is open...wonder who it is." Ed said as he slowly passed it.

Mischeif Maker 2

Mackenzie layed on her bed.She looked through her bag.She saw pictures of her with Lock Shock and Barrel.She missed them.She saw a picture of her running from Jack with his head clutched in her hands.She laughed slightly when she saw tat pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back