• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH anniversary day, what are you going to do?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Soldier

Awards
Hello,
On the eve before the day KH was released to the world, I have thought about what I'm going to do that's KH related in some way shape or form. I'm probably going to load up my KH2 FM file on my PS4 and battle some data organization members before the day is up (especially Demyx, because he was always my sister's favorite) and maybe organize my KH Funko Pop collection as I recently picked up a few at a local convention. I know it's no holiday (which is good, because it's also Lady Gaga's birthday, and after what she did to The Simpsons, the LAST thing she needs is a holiday named for her) but without KH, this forum wouldn't exist, none of us would know each other, and we wouldn't be able to witness Mickey Mouse jumping off cliffs and swearing bloody vengeance against anime villains with Final Fantasy characters in tow. Whatever you do on the 28th doesn't really matter, but just something to commemorate the day would be nice.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Personally to celebrate I think I'm going to play some Melody of Memory. Haven't played in awhile so I know I'll be rusty lol.

Sprouslex

Awards
I don't know. I still don't have Re:Mind, and it's going to be hard to play MoM while I haven't played the last bit of story before it, so maybe if it goes on sale, I'll get it.

Or maybe my dad will, he's as big of a Kingdom Hearts fan as I am. Maybe more.

Either way, I've been going through the original GBA release of Chain of Memories for the first time. I'm on the battle against Repliku just after Twilight Town during Sora's campaign.

Awards
Catch up on whatever news comes out, continue with Daredevil rewatch, maybe continue working on some KH3 mods.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Listen to "Don't Think Twice," "Simple and Clean," and "Hikari KINGDOM Orchestra Instrumental Version."

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Suw4UP.gif

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I blasted Simple & Clean on my way into work…

I had been reading the manga and novels but I got busy with work so I stopped.

Yesterday I had work, too, so I didn’t really do anything. Today I think I’ll see if I feel up to playing one of the games? I’m trying to finish Stranger of Paradise so I don’t want to get hooked onto something else beyond a book right now, so maybe I’ll just punch chaos in Sora’s honor lol

Soldier

Awards
I don't know. I still don't have Re:Mind, and it's going to be hard to play MoM while I haven't played the last bit of story before it, so maybe if it goes on sale, I'll get it.

Or maybe my dad will, he's as big of a Kingdom Hearts fan as I am. Maybe more.

Either way, I've been going through the original GBA release of Chain of Memories for the first time. I'm on the battle against Repliku just after Twilight Town during Sora's campaign.
As long as it's something KH related, I think you'll be fine. The GBA release of COM counts. I personally have never played it, but I imagine it's good because the cards are built with multiplayer in mind and get their full use.
All I have for the occasion is the cloud versions for switch so probably nothing of note
Ah, a man of tastes. Do be careful with those cloud versions, as you already know they're not up to snuff.
Probably gonna start another KH1 playthrough on my PS5 only for the event to announce an all in one PS5 collection lmao.
Such is the fate we all experience. I remember being elated to get 1.5+2.5 for the PS4, only for them to eventually come out with the story so far just as I was knee deep into the platinums for all the games.

PikaPal

Awards
Continue Chain of Memories I guess. I finished Sora's stuff so now it's onto Riku's side.

Alexxio M.

Awards
Continue writing my kh fanfics, play melody of memory and sora in smash and semi binge watch all the kh and FF7R stuff I can find on YouTube until the anniversary event on the tenth first stop would be hmk’s recent fifth dimension streams and if I remember correctly a top 20 he said he was gonna upload today. Wish me luck and may your hearts be your guiding keys.
Also if anyone is curious here’s the link to the kh fanfic series I’m writing
https://archiveofourown.org/series/2367595
please feel free to leave a comment

Last edited:

horto12485

Awards
Not sure but will watch Kingdom Hearts Related Videos on Youtube (Maybe Videos where everyone talks about what Disney Worlds they want for the Next Upcoming games, Gameplay Videos of Past Kingdom Hearts games)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Ended up playing KH2FM and did some of the tournaments in the Underdrome. Also I forgot I hadn’t made Ultima yet so I did that.

Back