• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Anime Basically Confirmed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light Conquers All

Sorry if this has been posted already. Go over to kh-2.net to read the full article.

At the SE press conference Nomura gave a speech. Mostly about Comp. of FFVII and Era Clash. Then talked about the future of KH. Confirmed NO KHIIFM. Then he said "I will not be making a direct sequal. Fns will be surprised that KH can be more than just a game. It will be nice to see that the team from Last Order: FFVII (FFVII Anime from Jap FFVIIAC DVD) will work on this."

So basically there is definitelly gonna be a KH anime.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Or maybe a CG movie? Given the clues it seems we will get a movie of some kind (maybe a short OVA series) based on events during the KH1 & 2 timeline.

Last edited:

KingBlade

by sinspire^
We know already. Xaldin was the one who translated it. A KH Anime? I always thought it would be a movie but, anime series won't be so bad...

I am hoping a CG movie.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Given the Last Order teams work, I would expect it to be a side story, one possibly dealing with The Order. Maybe going into detail about how they all worked? A movie featuring The Order would be awesome none the less. In all truth I doubt it would be a retelling of the KH1/2 events.

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
No, Era Clash is pre-cloud, 14 before the start of BC i think, Cloud wouldn't even be born yet.

Era Clash could also be an elaborate April Fools joke.

As for the idea of an Order-based OVA, who do i have to f*ck to get that made.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Cloudy_Card said:
No, Era Clash is pre-cloud, 14 before the start of BC i think, Cloud wouldn't even be born yet.

Era Clash could also be an elaborate April Fools joke.

As for the idea of an Order-based OVA, who do i have to f*ck to get that made.

Did they actually confirm any info on it? The Logo (the Shinra guy) and the screen of the guy with a buster sword. Kind of seemed like Clouds Shinra days to me.

Light Conquers All

No it's not CG. It's anime, because that's what the Last Order team did. last Order was an anime. I am wondering how to combine Disney cartoon with Japanese Anim, though.

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
I think a KH anime would be awesome! =D

But I would love a CG movie! =D

I don't really care which one it is, as long as it's done well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back