• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH Anime anyone?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~JD~

I was thinking of making a fan anime in flash. But it would be a whole new story, with new characters. Still using KH ideas, weapons, and worlds. Just new some new characters and a new story. I made the start screen today, tomorrow i am going to start drafting designs for the new ideas. I probably will need some help though....
Anyway, the start screen i made:
Link!
I made this first, pretty much to convince people, that i will work hard, and i have somewhat decent flash designing skills.
Just a breif summary of the first season (and maybe the only, i want to at LEAST finish this season, but i have 2 more after planned, so if all goes well. Who knows!)
____
1. A new keyblade wielder comes to earth via gummi ship.
2. He is NOT the main charcter, he is an important character, but not the main character. The main character is a girl from earth he meets.
3. This first season is called secrets, because he teaches this girl all the secrets of the keyblade, and the "galaxy" he's from (pretty much all of the ideas of the KH world)
4. The keyblader tries to fit in to planet earth, because he finds it a facinating world. He ends up going to school, and he and the girl "kind of" meet there, but don't know anything about each other
5. They really meet when the keyblader rescues the girl, i dont really want to say too much about this. Its kind of an intense scene, and i cant quite put into words yet. But he uses his keyblade to rescue her, and she is facinated by it.
6. This is when their friendship starts. Now that she knows about the keyblade she wants to learn more, not just about the weapon, but also about him.
7. Tired of being alone in earth, even though its a great planet, (he doesn't exactly fit in) he decides to make friends w/ this girl and show her his ways.

Anyway thats basically how this season would be. Here's how it would end, and IF there was a second season, this is also how it would begin.

8. Heartless have followed the keyblader (havent come up with names yet :p) and this ends the season, starting the second, which i may or may not make. The second season would be called, and be about "Heartless" and how the team up to eliminate them from earth (which they do)
Although it generally follows most of the KH world, and the keyblades powers, i will be adding my own taste to it. But adding, i wont take away any powers. There is only really one power i need to add to the keyblade, so they wont be many big changes in KH ideas.
Yes i need help. You can post ideas, or comments on this if you'd like. Just that would help. Watching the series would help too, because the more people that watch the more confident i would be to continue animating.

Voice actors. I will be doing the keybladers voice, but if you want to be the voice for a character (say, the girl. I REALLY need an voice actor for the girl) you record your lines (i will be making a script) with a computer mic, and just send them to me, via email, IM, or whatever. even on here, if you upload the recording to a file uploading site that would be fine.

Names. For the characters. I would like them to be unique names. Like sora, or roxas. Unique huh? Well at least for the keyblader. I think the girl should have a somewhat average name, as she's from america, and from earth. No, its not being taken place in japan like other animes, but it will be in an anime style. I dont know enough japan to make it take place there :p

Kupo

the continue button doesnt work yet D'X

it sounds like a good idea, far from the movie i was hoping for :( but good good nonetheless :)

Questions:

*what made you go with rain on grass as the title screen? just curious.
*is he like a funky alien, or human looking?
*judging by the romance hinted, is it going to be an ecchi? :3

Comments:
*please dont make it into one of those douchey fanimes with akuroku stuff and etc.
*i would love to help with the story if i can :)
*i will definitely watch the pilot, and probably the series

~JD~

the continue button doesnt work yet D'X

it sounds like a good idea, far from the movie i was hoping for :( but good good nonetheless :)

Questions:

*what made you go with rain on grass as the title screen? just curious.
*is he like a funky alien, or human looking?
*judging by the romance hinted, is it going to be an ecchi? :3

Comments:
*please dont make it into one of those douchey fanimes with akuroku stuff and etc.
*i would love to help with the story if i can :)
*i will definitely watch the pilot, and probably the series

Ok, questions:
1. The title screen.... Well the beginning is kind of dark, really, and that rescuing scene where the 2 characters meet is also really dark. But with the title screen, i just wanted to put as much animation as possible to show
2. Yes everyone are humans. Well at least the 2 main charcaters, and everyone from earth.
3. I was planning a slight romance but, it won't be anything serious, and no, it won't be perverted where i spend a whole episode of them err... presenting hentai :p Maybe a kiss...? I was thinking that might be in like the last or second to last episode of this season. And then there wouldn't be another one until the last episode of all the seasons that i end up making.

Comments to Your comments: :)3)
1. No, i won't. It won't be making fun of KH, or its characters in any way.
2. All storyline help is appreciated :3
3. Good, the only thing that will keep me going is viewers and supporters D= But the prologue will pretty much introduce the characters, the second episode starts the story.

AND another fan-anime, with a different story, but it would be a movie probably.

OH and about this anime, each season i would think we be about maybe 6 episodes...? I am unsure of how long they will be, but there not gonna be like a real TV show's length. If i did, this would never get off the ground, or it would never go anywhere. Thats just too much work, and i have other flash projects to attend too.

robertexe

I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOO WATCHING THIS!!!! IT SOUNDS AWESOME!

names:
-Keyblade weilder:Afflen
-Girl:Farrah

last names(optional):
-Atomos
-Sol

I put optional for last names cause I'm not sure if you are even going to use last names
like the KH series doesn't use them

Flurry

yeah thats a great idea! I would like to help with the voice acting. But just a quick question how old is the girl?

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
I was thinking of making a fan anime in flash. But it would be a whole new story, with new characters. Still using KH ideas, weapons, and worlds. Just new some new characters and a new story. I made the start screen today, tomorrow i am going to start drafting designs for the new ideas. I probably will need some help though....

I had the same idea with a fanfic. I could make a book just out of the notes I have. I pulled worlds and such from books and musicals and TV shows. I haven't begun it yet, but if you want help with the ideas, just know that I'm willing to help you.

1. A new keyblade wielder comes to earth via gummi ship.

"Okay... I want to know this wielder's past! >3<" <-- my first response. It's a good one, me thinks.

2. He is NOT the main charcter, he is an important character, but not the main character. The main character is a girl from earth he meets.
YES!

3. This first season is called secrets, because he teaches this girl all the secrets of the keyblade, and the "galaxy" he's from (pretty much all of the ideas of the KH world)

Ooh... maybe no... Of course, there should be explanations, but if all of them are revealed, then you have to start making things up for the next season... and that's not canon, which is bad.

4. The keyblader tries to fit in to planet earth, because he finds it a facinating world. He ends up going to school, and he and the girl "kind of" meet there, but don't know anything about each other

"What makes her important?" <-- my first reaction...

5. They really meet when the keyblader rescues the girl, i dont really want to say too much about this. Its kind of an intense scene, and i cant quite put into words yet. But he uses his keyblade to rescue her, and she is facinated by it.

She and her friend are attacked by a group of Heartless, and he only saves her? She ends up getting scared of him and the Heartless because she blames him for her friend's death? She gets severely confused and freaks out when he tells her the truth about her friend's death in that strange creatures that she's never known about stole her friend's heart and that she isn't really dead?

6. This is when their friendship starts. Now that she knows about the keyblade she wants to learn more, not just about the weapon, but also about him.

Oh, I went a completely different direction. Sorry, I'm commenting as I read it; I was very excited that we had similar ideas. I'm just a satirical person :/.

7. Tired of being alone in earth, even though its a great planet, (he doesn't exactly fit in) he decides to make friends w/ this girl and show her his ways.

"This sounds like he's going to try to have sex with her..." <-- my first reaction...

]8. Heartless have followed the keyblader (havent come up with names yet :p) and this ends the season, starting the second, which i may or may not make. The second season would be called, and be about "Heartless" and how the team up to eliminate them from earth (which they do)

This seems like a good drama-building tool: the Heartless. You should use it more maybe? I mean, you've basically just started it, so it's not like I'm trashing all your hard work... which I hope I'm not trashing (anything, I mean; not trashing anything).

Help:
Yes i need help. You can post ideas, or comments on this if you'd like. Just that would help. Watching the series would help too, because the more people that watch the more confident i would be to continue animating.

Yay! I hadn't read it when I started this comment, but what's important is that you asked for it anyway! ^-^

Voice actors. I will be doing the keybladers voice, but if you want to be the voice for a character (say, the girl. I REALLY need an voice actor for the girl) you record your lines (i will be making a script) with a computer mic, and just send them to me, via email, IM, or whatever. even on here, if you upload the recording to a file uploading site that would be fine.

No comment; no opinion. It's a good way to get voices figured out, though.

Names. For the characters. I would like them to be unique names. Like sora, or roxas. Unique huh? Well at least for the keyblader. I think the girl should have a somewhat average name, as she's from america, and from earth. No, its not being taken place in japan like other animes, but it will be in an anime style. I dont know enough japan to make it take place there :p

(FAKE's setting was New York.) But yeah, what about: Lorna, David, Ester, Abigail...? Maybe not so much "unique" as they are "plausible." A symptom of the mary sue is a strange name that no one can pronounce; be careful.

]So what do you think of my idea? Should i do it or..... No.
?
Thanks for all your help, just be reading this and posting.

I think great minds think alike, me thinks! If you want to talk about notes, I can talk about notes. My fanfic series (it's planned 5 books in a setting ~300,000 years in the past from KH1 to explain why only Disney and Square stuff are in the series [the fact that only Disney and Square are in the canon bug the hell out of me]) is a bit different than this, but hey, brainstorming is good.

Last edited:

~JD~

Sounds like a cliche boy saves girl thing ...like Aladdin ..or Hercules ..or something like that. Work on the meeting, sounds way too basic.
Well im modernizing it on earth, and its gonna be mysterious. I mean, hercules or aladdin, before they rescue anyone you get a whole backup check on this. The keyblader will barley even BE in the anime until this meeting. You'll see him on a couple glances before hand, but you would think he;s just a normal boy. Plus im dramatizing it more than it needs too :p
wonderful! can i help with voice acting too? :3
Possibly. I'm sure i will have plenty of more characters than just these two :3
yeah thats a great idea! I would like to help with the voice acting. But just a quick question how old is the girl?
Well im going for 1st or 2nd year of highschool :p
I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOO WATCHING THIS!!!! IT SOUNDS AWESOME!

names:
-Keyblade weilder:Afflen
-Girl:Farrah

last names(optional):
-Atomos
-Sol

I put optional for last names cause I'm not sure if you are even going to use last names
like the KH series doesn't use them
I like farrah, but not so much afflen. But the girl will have a last name, unlike the keyblader.

edit: I just thought of something very corny. "Yeah, look im working on a new Kingdom Hearts Fanime!" lol.

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
And thanks Oe98, for some nice ideas, and comments/complaints!

Yeah, I commented on every part of it. Individually! But what you've said in the OP does sound like a boy saves girl thing. I believe it has potential, and it's not like many other members are talking about making one of these (and if they are, then I haven't heard of 'em).

Awards
I'd be willing to help with scenario management and writing...

I'd love to gift you with my beautiful voice but alas, I have no microphone.

~JD~

I think im gonna try to beat KH again before i start this. Im almost done don't worry :p I havent played tho since i was real little maybe like 9, so i want to learn more about KH again before i start making a fan anime. I will still be making story ideas, character drafts, and drawings, but i wont start actually animating until i finish the game. Would this be ok with you guys?

ajbinky

this sounds like a great idea...and i would love to help with some plot or some voice

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
yes yes yes yes yes. i dont care about the plot but a kh anime would be awsome! we already got a manga so why not anime?

~JD~

thanks for the supporters. I made a draft on the computer, so its not that good, and i wont release it. I want to do it on paper. All the scenes will start on paper, and be transported and animated in flash. That way i have more control over how it looks. There are some pretty nifty programs out there, but nothin beats the classic pen and paper. Anybody have any last minute suggestions for the keywielders appearance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back