• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh and Kh2 quotes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paopu_Fruit

Website
www.myspace.com
'So much to do, so little time... Take your time.' -kh1

'But don't be afraid. You hold the mightiest weapon of all.'-kh1

'There is so very much to learn. We understand so little.'-kh1 (i changed you to we...)

'The heart may be weak. And sometimes it may even give in. But I've learned that deep down, there's a light that never goes out!' -sora:kh1

[[those are some i liked...]]

Dark Sephora

Well it's dark and there are screams in the distan
Hayner: What's improtant isn't how often we see each other but how often we think about each other.

Namine: We'll see each other again. Someday soon. I promise.

and if you're feeling like you're just the best person on the planet,

Seifer: That's just undeniable proof that we totally owned you lamers.
I always loved that line.

Ivyprincesofhart

Hanging from the bottom of the bottom when the bot
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Dark Sephora said:
Hayner: What's improtant isn't how often we see each other but how often we think about each other.

Namine: We'll see each other again. Someday soon. I promise.

I'd suggest those to as well. But do you think you could use something based off of Kingdom Hearts? If so, I think this might help.

"One day you'll see them again,even as the time flies by.For our hearts share the same destiney, one soul, one heart and one sky."-Time

Please don't abuse this, I'm letting you use it if you want, but it's from something I wrote, and I don't want anybody stealing it.

RikusGirl55

Sora: Remember what you said before... I'm always with you, too! I'll come back for you!
Kairi: I know you will!

Sora: A paopu fruit...
Riku: If two people share one, their destinies become intertwined. They'll remain a part of each other's lives no matter what. C'mon, I know you want to try it.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Here's some of my favorite quotes:

~Kingdom Hearts 1~
"I don't need a weapon. My friends are my power!"- Sora

"The heart maybe weak. And sometimes it may even give in. But I've learned, that deep down there's a light that never goes out."- Sora

"This world has been connected. Tied to the darkness. Soon to be completely eclipsed. There is so very much to learn. You understand so little. A meaningless effort. One who knows nothing can understand nothing."- Xehanort's heartless

~Kingdom Hearts 2~
"Shutup!"- Roxas

"Was that supposed to be a joke? Because I'm not laughing!"- Roxas

"Tough talk from someone who stood on the sidelines while his nobody flunkies did all the work."- Sora

"Guy's a broken record."- Sora

"Simply amazing Roxas. You really do remember me this time. I'm so flattered! But you're too late!"- Axel

"Sora...you're lucky...looks like my summer vacation is over."- Roxas

"What a hag."- Sora

By the way, I noticed that Sora was a little more pure in KH1 than he was in KH2. In KH1, he said these wise little things about the heart( it kind of made him sound like a Jedi or something). In KH2, he's just downright mean and sarcastic. But I guess we can thank this fanbase for that sudden change. I don't know, I feel Sora was wiser and more mature in KH1. In Kh2, his personality seemed like it was created to cater to the fanbase that complained about him. I still like him, but he was wiser in KH1.

pwn_teh_noobz

seifer- "isn't this romantic?"

all of fuus lines were cool too

and best of all, demyx's lines
"run away!"
"dance water dance!"

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
KH2. Two of my favorites are from Roxas and Diz.

I find this one funny, cause Diz is just messing around with him. XD

DiZ: I am a servant of the world. (laughs) And if I'm a servant, then you should consider yourself a tool, at best.
Roxas: Was that... Was that supposed to be a joke? *takes out keyblade* Cause I'm not laughing!
*Roxas rushes to him and strikes, but it only creates waves of data*
DiZ: My apologies. This is only a data-based projection.
*Roxas screams out in anger*

Another one I like.
Roxas: I hate you so much...
Diz: You should share some of that hatred with Sora. He's far too nice for his own good.

*Sora laughs*
Donald: Hey! What's so funny?
Sora: Your face!
*Donald and Goofy look at each other, and then laugh along with Sora*

Ivyprincesofhart

Hanging from the bottom of the bottom when the bot
Website
www.fanfiction.net
King Sora_Strife said:
By the way, I noticed that Sora was a little more pure in KH1 than he was in KH2. In KH1, he said these wise little things about the heart( it kind of made him sound like a Jedi or something). In KH2, he's just downright mean and sarcastic.

It's called teenage years crazieness. It happans to everyone sooner or later. It's just a part of growing up.

"We won't always be together, but if we cherish the memories of the good times we've shared, and learn from the bad, we'll be able to keep our friends close to our hearts always." -Torah

Once again, nother one that's not in the game, but should be, because it's just so true.

lv_kh0720

Sora and Kairi's last conversation in KH ending, I've heard it over and over again, love it lol :D and all Sora's wise words about hearts

Roxas: Shut up! <I was completely 0.0 when he said that
Roxas: My summer vacation is over <.......who could ever forget that?
Roxas: Keyblade...what a mess

Dance water dance!!!! and Axel's last words T.T
Sora and Demyx's conversation in Hollow Bastion <ecspecially "Silence, traitor" lol

P.S. to Ivy: looks like it. If Sora changed in KH2 like this (not just Sora), I can't imagine what'll gonna happen to him in the next KH. Sooner or later he'll gonna swear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back