• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh and Kh2 quotes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chaosrealm

Everybody i was wondering if you could help a member out by saying quotes from Kingdom Hearts or Kingdom Hearts 2 that really mean a lot to you, the reason i am doing this is because at the school i go to we have a last year assignment to come up with a favorite quote that we have for people to remember us by, (I am about to graduate from eighth grade and its really hard leaving the school you have been at since you were 4) so i was wondering if you guys could help me out by giving me some quotes please

H

HEARTofFIRE

Riku- if light and darkness r always blanced then we'll be the darkness
Sora-kairi, remeber wat u said, well im always with u 2....ill coma bak for u i promise!!!!

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
before i say a few....ur location is f*cked up chaosrealm

Roxas: You're lucky Sora...I guess my summer vacation is over...

Sora: You gotta think more positive! *To Riku towards the end*

Donald: What's so funny?
Sora: Your face!

Axel: Roxas was the only one I liked....he made me feel...like i had a heart.....you make me feel...the same

Axel: My heart just wouldn't be in it...havent got one..

Saix: If I had a heart...this where i'd die of laughter...

that's just a few

KH4LiFe

^^^^ i dont think he means quotes that show they're from kingdom hearts... so u cant really have the names in there....

how bout:

"And who knows: Starting a new journey may not be so hard or maybe it has already begun. There are many worlds, but they share the same sky---one sky, one destiny."

it's good for you because u're starting a new journey to high school..... idk...lol... sounds good to me

chaosrealm

KH4LiFe said:
^^^^ i dont think he means quotes that show they're from kingdom hearts... so u cant really have the names in there....

how bout:

"And who knows: Starting a new journey may not be so hard or maybe it has already begun. There are many worlds, but they share the same sky---one sky, one destiny."

it's good for you because u're starting a new journey to high school..... idk...lol... sounds good to me
thats exactly what i am looking for not quotes with names like Axel or Roxas in them i like that quote a lot Kh4life

getblazedordie

in kh2, back in the pirates world, when jack sparrow got captured my barbossa and tied up
barbossa - "so how in the world did u survive the island?"
jack - "when u left me alone on that stranded and tiny piece of land, with nuttin but a pistol and a single shot, you forgot all but one thing mate. i am captain Jack Sparrow"

it went smthng like that, it was pretty kool

R o x a s

wooo i was im kairis skirt 2 days ago
but now namines :D

my fav quote
Yen Sid: Sora go into my closet NOW!(o no micheal jacson style...i hope not)

my fav quote thats a bit serius
cloud: dont loose sight of your light

chaosrealm

R o x a s said:
wooo i was im kairis skirt 2 days ago
but now namines :D

my fav quote
Yen Sid: Sora go into my closet NOW!(o no micheal jacson style...i hope not)

my fav quote thats a bit serius
cloud: dont loose sight of your light
i like the cloud one... only thing is that conversation quotes kinda confusing cuz i can't remember them... havent played kh1 in a long time and i am really busy cuz of last year final stuff so i can't play kh2 that often

chaosrealm

lol the closet one... that reminds me of the episode from south park where Tom Cruise locks himself inside the closet while R Kelly is trying to persuade him to get out lol!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back