• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH:A Legend Reborn

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sallyji22

Website
little-cactus.spaces.live.com
Many years after the heartless have disappeared, and Sora no longer wielded the keyblade, a nightmare of 5 teenagers come to life... The heartless are reborn, but from where? A new keyblade master must be chosen to save the world once again from falling in to the endless darkness...

The story starts off as__________(to-be keyblade master) has the nightmare once again. He then goes off to school and tells his 4 friends about his nightmare(must have atleast one guy). While coming back from school they have an unwanted encouter with a dark clownlike creature(Neo Shadow). He recieves the keyblade after the main characters are separated. They find each other in a different world(a.k.a Traverse town). Then we make stuff up as we go.

Here's the template

Name:
Weapon: (Only one keyblade master!)
Personality:
Height:
Weight:
Appearence: (U can just put a link to a site)

Oh and please pm me before joining

Name:Sorena
Weapon: Staff 4'8"
Personality:She is very shy before you get to know her, but she is very kind hearted once you get to no her? Nope! She might look like she's very soft but when she was 6 she made the bully cry. She will do anything to stand up forherself and her friends. She is also ver clumsy(like me! I used to trip over air until grade2)
Height:5'2"
Weight:110lb
Appearence:http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y245/Kiates/Anime/pink_hair.bmp

Last edited:

Don Patch

Is not dead...yet.
Name: Mark
Weapon: Kunai's and Shurikens
Personality: A little quiet, never talks much to his friends, he also usually saves the day, when his friends get in way over their heads. He hates cocky people, and tries to avoid any fighting siutation. Also trains in different fighting styles.
Height: Hmmmm....im not good with height...
Weight: Did I mention I'm not good with weight? :D
Appearance: http://keymi3.free.fr/Naruto/Sasuke 14.jpg

Last edited:

EnoehT

Name: Jason
Weapon: Dual Kattana
Personality: A fighter born, he's a bit brash and loud at times, but he's honest and loyal through and through. He's also quite the romantic, which makes people think he's been born in the wrong century... Through years of training with two wooden Bokkai, he can expertly weild two Kattana at once
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 163 lbs.
Appearance: http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b224/EnoehT/Final20Fantasy20720Advent20Children.jpg

yado

I taste delicious
Name:chris
Weapon:Sword and sheild
Personality:Will talk with anyone and becomes someones friends easily. Hates people that are bullys or that type of thing. He isnt a great worrior but is an amazing puzzle solver and an ok fighter.
height:5'6''
Weight:160
Apperance: Blue jeans and a baggy red t-shirt.normal pair of tenis shoes.

soraoflightkey

Can I join your rp. Here's my character's bio:

Name: Sei
Weapon: Keyblade
Personality: She's kind to those that treat her with respect. At times can be very quiet. But when in battle seems as if she doesn't show her enemies any mercy at all. She is really intelligent as she has a vast knowledge that only a child prodigy in a University could have. Sometimes very tom boyish. She is very skilled with the Keyblade as she is now the new Keyblade Master.
Height: 5'7"
Weight:125 lbs.
Appearance: http://www.burstangel.com/advertising/series_ad01.jpg

yado

I taste delicious
I didnt, must have missed that. im not going to though. if she rejects me thats ok. Lets start soon.

yado

I taste delicious
OOC:I didnt PM you i can still take part right.

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
Name:Jayx
Weapon: two short keyblade-like stalves (there not keyblades so don't callem that)
Personality: cheery, hyper, spunky tom-boy
Height: 5 something
Weight: the world may never know....
Appearence: brown short diagonally cut hair, brown surrounded by green eyes, always wears orange or gray, with black fingerless gloves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back