• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH #9 in IGN's top 25 PS2 games

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amalmaru

hmm...*checks list* yess FF12 made 17th, o_O PERSONA 3 FES MADE 15th C'MON THAT GAMES AWESOME!!, but WAHOO!!, R&C up your arsenal made 12th awesome, KH made 9th booya, all my fav's made the top 25!!!, but c'mon grand theft auto made first, i don't get it.

Dcasd1

i don't think kingdom hearts was waaaaay better than kh1 at all. I think kh2 should have made it on that list. what was so bad about it?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It was mediocre and no where as good as KH1.

Dexel

Beyond hope
i don't think kingdom hearts was waaaaay better than kh1 at all. I think kh2 should have made it on that list. what was so bad about it?

Just about everything. Especially Atlantica.

Oh God the nightmares.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
what about kingdom heart2 doesn't anyone like kingdom hearts 2?
You had to start it didn't you? *sigh* Well I might as well say it, I like them both the same, they both had there good and bad aspects to them and in the end level out to me. But you know the talk about 2 and COM in the description and called it popular so thats something.....

Sparks

gone
The god-awful storyline of kh2. Atlantica...... omg awful. And kairi..... omg awful....

State

Awards
KH >>>> KH2

Awesome, Disgaea HoD, FF XII made it?! Meh, it has its ups and downs. MGS 3!!!! owai, it's "Subsistence" >.> multiplayer must've been better than the actual one. GTA SA... no comment.

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
hmm...*checks list* yess FF12 made 17th, o_O PERSONA 3 FES MADE 15th C'MON THAT GAMES AWESOME!!, but WAHOO!!, R&C up your arsenal made 12th awesome, KH made 9th booya, all my fav's made the top 25!!!, but c'mon grand theft auto made first, i don't get it.

Because it's a great game.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
Tho some of my favorite ps2 games (ffx, gta-sa, okami, virtural fighter, kingdom hearts, god of war, grand turismo...) are on the list i think ign still did a crap job with it. and Kh2 does belong somewhere in the top 25... in between 20-15 imo.

Darkslayers

Website
gamingsource.org
Tho some of my favorite ps2 games (ffx, gta-sa, okami, virtural fighter, kingdom hearts, god of war, grand turismo...) are on the list i think ign still did a crap job with it. and Kh2 does belong somewhere in the top 25... in between 20-15 imo.

Okami was fun...:wink: one of my favorites, but KH comes first to my mind.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Top ten? That's unusual. I thought it would be something like #12 or #15.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back