• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 3DS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blobbit

Awards
Just wondering, is there any possibility of the KH special edition 3DS to come out in America? I don't have a 3DS yet and it would be awesome if I got KH3D along with the 3DS.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
I'd think they would, they've done so in the past. If Zelda can get one i think KH should

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I think there's only ever been one Special Edition KH device to make its way to America if I'm not mistaken. I hope they have them out side of Japan though, I don't have a 3DS yet either.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I think there's only ever been one Special Edition KH device to make its way to America if I'm not mistaken. I hope they have them out side of Japan though, I don't have a 3DS yet either.
There was the special edition Gameboy SP, and then the PSP (though I'm not sure if that was just the UK that got that one). So it's possible we could get one, but it's more likely we'll get stickers or something.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
There was the special edition Gameboy SP, and then the PSP (though I'm not sure if that was just the UK that got that one). So it's possible we could get one, but it's more likely we'll get stickers or something.

*Googles*
Oh, they did release it to North America. I guess I didn't pay it much attention since I already had a PSP.
Ignore me then~

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
*Googles*
Oh, they did release it to North America. I guess I didn't pay it much attention since I already had a PSP.
Ignore me then~

I heard that the special edition PSP was very faulty though, so it's no real loss that you didn't get it. xD

MadasaHatter

I have that PSP, it's not the same one they release in Japan. It's just silver and that's it. No special designs or anything. But if you preordered you got decals. That's probably what they're going to do, release a 3DS in a special color they've already done in the past and offer decals. But I really want a special 3DS! I don't have one either a like the design Japan's getting! Here's hoping!

Lady-Lee

Awards
I also got the psp bundle for BBS, and I didn't have half of the problems other people listed :/. However I would rather them do a special edition 3DS instead of decals that peel off.

Lady-Lee

Awards
Same here, but other people reported glitches and battery issues. I never had those problems but I did see a lot of them online.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Just wondering, is there any possibility of the KH special edition 3DS to come out in America? I don't have a 3DS yet and it would be awesome if I got KH3D along with the 3DS.

Honestly, there isn't a strong possibility, but there is a better chance then usual considering it is Kingdom Hearts' 10th anniversary. The thing is, the GBA SP was released to all countries, however, both the DSi and PSP were Japan-exclusives.

I'd think they would, they've done so in the past. If Zelda can get one i think KH should

Zelda =/= Kingdom Hearts. There was a limited edition Mario DSi, and 2 Pokemon DSis. There was also a Star Wars and God of War limited edition PSP. However, the Kingdom Hearts DSi and PSP was not released in the US sadly :(

1 out of 3 limited edition KH consoles have been Japan exclusives. The only thing we have riding on this is the 10th anniversary (COME ON 10TH ANNIVERSARY!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back