• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 3DS - Confirmed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonsclaw

This game is indeed going to be interesting. I wonder what the last world will be... *Sigh* Im forced to get another console due to kingdom hearts hahhaha

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
Yeah but Olympus Colliseum is always fresh. Unlike Agrabah.

Though they overuse Phil's "I've got two words for you!" *say three words* joke way too much. Every time it is used I just cringe.

KH2.

OSHI-
How about Destiny Islands? It's in every game ;D
(mmkay, I know that probably doesn't count because you can't play it in KH2 but it's something right?)

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
αsiя;5110437 said:
Dogen did you forget Olympus Coliseum, a world that has been in every KH game.

Yeah but Olympus Coliseum is always fun and fresh and new. It wouldn't feel like KH if it wasn't there. Sort of like having KH without Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion or Destiny Islands.

But I do agree that they should stop with Agrabah. I didn't even mind the world until I played Days. As much I like that game, I hated going to Agrabah (except for the cool Heartless boss they had there that would crawl under the sand, that was pretty cool)

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
But I do agree that they should stop with Agrabah. I didn't even mind the world until I played Days. As much I like that game, I hated going to Agrabah (except for the cool Heartless boss they had there that would crawl under the sand, that was pretty cool)

OMG YES. Agrabah was already bland but it felt so... Bleh in Days. After a while, I tried to avoid as much as I possibly could.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
God I hated that Boss. Almost as bad as the final one in neverland.

Eh, opinions are opinions I guess. I actually kind of liked the unique and creative bosses done. They were annoying but then again, the bosses felt like KH1 which is what a lot of people like the best anyway. That's one thing I liked about Days: It did feel like I was playing KH1 but on a portable.

ZiggyK

Eh, opinions are opinions I guess. I actually kind of liked the unique and creative bosses done. They were annoying but then again, the bosses felt like KH1 which is what a lot of people like the best anyway. That's one thing I liked about Days: It did feel like I was playing KH1 but on a portable.

I agree, the bosses were cool and original (except for those dragon things at Neverland). And that one that went under the sand was cool. Just annoying to run after.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
I heard somewhere on Youtube that KH3DS will be called "The Dark Door of Destiny".

yeah, like How Aqua is Kairi's Mother and Ven is Sora's father and Terra is Riku's father.

I always go to youtube to get my kingdom hearts facts.

Birthday Thunder

I wouldn't mind if Agrabah was seen again in KH3D, just please......PLEASE let us explore the sultan's palace and see new characters like Razul and the other guards. Maybe even the sultan himself. I mean, people have talked about him, but where has he been? Probably hiding in his palace from the nobodies and heartless. Who knows......But it would be nice if we got to see him. It would make Agrabah seem fresh and new.

Realm Walker

yeah, like How Aqua is Kairi's Mother and Ven is Sora's father and Terra is Riku's father.

I always go to youtube to get my kingdom hearts facts.

I saw the first one on KHWiki a long time ago. They also said Kairi was Ven's sister.

I guess the best place to go for KH information is here.

Maverick E.S

Virus
I wouldn't mind if Agrabah was seen again in KH3D, just please......PLEASE let us explore the sultan's palace and see new characters like Razul and the other guards. Maybe even the sultan himself. I mean, people have talked about him, but where has he been? Probably hiding in his palace from the nobodies and heartless. Who knows......But it would be nice if we got to see him. It would make Agrabah seem fresh and new.

Yeah! And also, they need to talk to those people with the copyright over Tarzan. I mean we FREAKIN need a return of Tarzans world, I still forgot what made them not able to include it but it was because of a copyright issue >.<

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards

Agrabah was so boring in Days. It was one of my favorite worlds in KH2 but Days made me hate it, especially Halloween town.

But I would like to visit the palace for once.

I wish they would remake the world like they did with BBS's Neverland.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
im so pround that somone is resuing a thread instead of just making another one

dark_knight19

i remember watching E3 and i think they said from wat i remember that u can take the 3D off the 3DS so could u still play this game on DS Lite?

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
i remember watching E3 and i think they said from wat i remember that u can take the 3D off the 3DS so could u still play this game on DS Lite?

nope, its a 3DS game, the 3DS looks to be a new system entirely, with backwards compatibility allowing you to play DS games.

it's like trying to play a DS game on the GBA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back