• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 3D What world is this?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khobssed

Website
www.google.com
The one in the green square
2ns176g.jpg

Awards
Whatever it is, it has a Colosseum. (Yellow building with red sign)
And, if my eyes are as good as I think they are, above where it says Colosseum, it shows the emblem that Sora/Riku/Companions wear.

khobssed

Website
www.google.com
The door in the front looks like olympus coliseum and the on in the left side looks like christmas town
maybe they are like portals to the worlds instead of gummi ships

DanX

Probably an extension of traverse town ( a new area in Traverse towen was shown in the 20 seconds of Nomura playing it).

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
Whatever it is, it has a Colosseum. (Yellow building with red sign)
And, if my eyes are as good as I think they are, above where it says Colosseum, it shows the emblem that Sora/Riku/Companions wear.

ur right, it says "colosseum".
so its probably the colosseum, or a "type" of colosseum

SilenceTheTardis

Maybe in the dreams, the worlds are kind of compressed together.. You could walk through a door in Traverse Town and appear in Olympus Colosseum or something..

Awards
I'm thinking it's a new area of Traverse Town, providing more things to do, making more of a Hub world to spend time in / play mini games / complete challenges, kind of like Twilight Town mixed with Mirage Arena (except that it's Traverse Town)

Jewelielie

Website
jewelielie.deviantart.com
Maybe in the dreams, the worlds are kind of compressed together.. You could walk through a door in Traverse Town and appear in Olympus Colosseum or something..

I'm agreeing. It seems like in the first demo video the world seemed to change dramatically as if you could "Freeflow" into the next world, or at least into a "hub" area. (I'd like this idea for a dream world, to be able to mess with logic like that.)

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
It's amazing how mad this is driving us. We can barely make out what the word says and yet we're speculating our heads off.

We humans are interesting creatures.

I'm guessing it's Traverse Town. Wasn't Sora's demo within TT?

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
cand canse stripes and leatter box words, sound child like toyland?

CaliCubano

I think that Traverse Town is a hub world and you can travel to worlds from there instead of gummi. Also that entrance to the left, if you take a look the name is in toy blocks....Toy Story, maybe?

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
You're brilliant! Since this is a dream, there's no need for the gummi ship. They could use this to their advantage and have them travel from world to world in in a way that could only happen in dreams...well at least for the dream sequences part.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Oh god please let it be Toy Story... PLEASE! ^.^

But yeah, that yellow sign DEFINITELY says Colloseum...

It makes sense to me that Traverse Town could be a hub, and as has been suggested before, you travel through portals from there. The Colloseum could be the portal to Olympus Coliseum, which has been in EVERY SINGLE GAME, and the other to a new world, maybe Toy Story, or another one.

Also to think about: This is stated to exist within dreams, right? Think about our dreams, and how they flow into each other. Maybe they might convey that by having the worlds flow into each other, as Silence up there said. Through portals, perhaps...

blueheart

Bronze Member
Oh god, why does Olympus Coliseum have to come back? I'm hoping it's a hidden coliseum or fighting\training area in Traverse Town.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Oh god, why does Olympus Coliseum have to come back? I'm hoping it's a hidden coliseum or fighting\training area in Traverse Town.

To be honest, I'd be happy if Olympus returned. It's like tradition now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back