• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 3D- what do you think it is?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'm sorry, but can people honestly highlight the spoilers...I knew nothing...NOTHING about Ansem doing stuff to Sora, and now I do...please, highlight anything possible that isn't know by a person who hasn't played Coded or Bbs yet...even if Nomura said it, I haven't read it, so please highlight or warn people that it could reveal something...please...I'm not yelling, just asking.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
I think Vens heart is responding with Soras memories and the Keyblade, causing these weird dreams and creating multiple Soras, probebly because Ven and Sora created so many diffrent people, Xion, Roxas, Namine etc. Maybe they are all returning the part of them that they took but never managed to return after being absorbed. And when you think about it the Riku-Puppet was created from Riku which would explain him in the dream. And since Riku and Sora are both Keyblade Wielders they must be connected by the Keyblades, so they would enter this alter-reality together, am I going to fast? So I think at the start of the game they will enter analternative Twilight town, just for Keyblade Wielders, Ven, Aqua, Terra and Xehnaort (BbS) will also be there. Possibly the will be stuck there and need to do something to get out, but doing that will bring back all the evil Keyblade Masters back into the world, bringing about a new Group, the ORG successoers if you will, starting another adventure for Sora. So the Sad-Ones are the people connected to Sora who made all this happen. I'm guessing Kairi will be the one to stop it all, as she is a PoH, and possibly a Keyblade Wielder. The outfits are just memories, maybe you appear as you want in the alter-world?

But thats just my theory, sorry if its hard to understand.

Bitch put some damn spoiler tags no one wants to see yyour spoilish crap in the non-spoiler section

Watch it!!!!

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
KH3D could be like a continuation of KH1.

That makes no sense at all whatsoever. At the end of KH1, Sora, Donald and Goofy are running across a field and then it immediately goes to Chain of Memories. The only thing that happened between KH1 and COM was SDG running across a field chasing Pluto.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
KH3D could be like a continuation of KH1. The reason I say this is because, yes, Sora did visit numerous worlds in the first, but you have to imagine all of the ones he never visited, hence the "new worlds." Playing as Riku would reveal where he went and what he did in all the worlds during Sora's travel. It's a possibility, but I don't know any spoilers, so thats as much as I can give you, and I like how the entire last page was just black highlights...do you want to kill me?!?!?!? jkjk
Except Nomura confirmed its not a Remake and since you play as both Sora and Riku. We know Riku showed up on HB and was immediately taken in by Maleficient. We know that he captured Jasmine, probably captured Alice, it was implied he found Kairi in Neverland and then ran back back to Malficient until Sora showed up.

We have pretty much all the info we need and making a new game just for Riku's scenario a time that doesn't really need explaining anyways. And I also don't see how that would have anything to do with the memories inside Sora's heart.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
grass wrote some genius on this actually
definately after kh2 though

Patamon246

Awards
That makes no sense at all whatsoever. At the end of KH1, Sora, Donald and Goofy are running across a field and then it immediately goes to Chain of Memories. The only thing that happened between KH1 and COM was SDG running across a field chasing Pluto.

oh really? i didnt know that was it. but what world was that anyway? the inbetween place thing?

and im not the only one know forgot the spoiler tags dip shit. i knew NOTHING about this data ansem to sora thing, now (well i still dont get it) but its well, spoiled?

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
3 dicks

obviously

cause i'm not seeing no kairi in the trailers

and this is upsetting

Omni Terra

Awards
I'm fairly certain it involves Sora recovering his memories and memories of those connected to him (everyone in the entire series pretty much). I'm also pretty sure Sora spends time recovering Roxas' memories due to the fact that Roxas is the only one we've seen fighting the Twilight Thorn.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
By a continuation, I meant it happened during KH1. Like it could be that Sora visited more worlds then they showed...I didn't mean it took place in between KH1 and CoM. I know that SDG just chase Pluto...sorry for making it confusing...AND ALL RIGHT, I FORGOT TO MENTION NUMEROUS PEOPLE, BUT EITHER WAY...CAN WE PUT SPOILER TAGS ON ANYTHING THAT RELATES TO IT...from now on...for others who haven't read it yet.

EDIT: How do you put spoiler tags again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back