• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 3D! wat its about! (theory)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

aweomeness96

I was looking on kingdomhearts.wikia.com, and found an article about coded, and while i started reading it, i saw something interesting:

While organizing the records in Jiminy's journal from his travels with Sora and his friends, Jiminy Cricket's curiosity about the line "Thank Naminé" results in him finding a message that he did not write: "We must return to free them from their torment." To investigate this message, King Mickey digitizes the contents of the journal and goes into the simulated world to investigate; awakening a virtual Data Sora on the virtual Destiny Islands to carry out the contents of the journal to uncover the identity of "them".

I think that in coded, they find "them" and that now in 3D, Sora is meant to "return to free them from their torment"...

Therefore, it is his journey to find "them" and helps free them from their torment... Who's them? i dont know... i know people will find a lot of flaws, but whatever...

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I was looking on kingdomhearts.wikia.com, and found an article about coded, and while i started reading it, i saw something interesting:

While organizing the records in Jiminy's journal from his travels with Sora and his friends, Jiminy Cricket's curiosity about the line "Thank Naminé" results in him finding a message that he did not write: "We must return to free them from their torment." To investigate this message, King Mickey digitizes the contents of the journal and goes into the simulated world to investigate; awakening a virtual Data Sora on the virtual Destiny Islands to carry out the contents of the journal to uncover the identity of "them".

I think that in coded, they find "them" and that now in 3D, Sora is meant to "return to free them from their torment"...

Therefore, it is his journey to find "them" and helps free them from their torment... Who's them? i dont know... i know people will find a lot of flaws, but whatever...

This is already known, it is the same people that show up in the BBS secret ending, and say "Sora".
( RAX, Namine, and TAV) But Namine is "saved" symbolically, at the end of CODED, when Data Sora thanks her.

And you know that in 3D, Sora is in his KH1 clothes, and so is Riku.

At the most, I think 3D deals with the data Ansem put inside Sora.
And the data, i guess, might have something to do in helping Sora save them.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
"They" are the people Sora needs to free from torment, as shown in the ending of coded and the secret ending of BBS, which includes Terra, Aqua, Ven, Namine, Roxas, Axel, and Xion.

In coded, they find out who it is that needs to be saved, and I'm guessing 3D probably involves a dive into the heart to uncover the hidden data Ansem placed within Sora.

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!

Well, I think it's pretty obvious that the the story will be a part of KH-3's.
And I'm also hoping that KH-3-DS will NOT be what it has seen to be (I keep remembering someone saying that the trailer was non-canon. And was just a mash up of random shit to show off the graphics), if it does go with the KHI designs I know it's going to be a crappy game.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
And you know that in 3D, Sora is in his KH1 clothes, and so is Riku.
Only in the demo so far. And the demo was made to not reveal any story info, they could easily be in KH2 clothes in the actual games.

Also, Nomura has pretty much said in interviews that the next story in KH would involve revealing what the data Ansem hid in Sora was, and how Terra/MX's heart/power/memories were split and whether or not Riku has Terra's heart in him. KH3D is the next story so, piece it together and we already know the jist of what KH3D is about.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Only in the demo so far. And the demo was made to not reveal any story info, they could easily be in KH2 clothes in the actual games.

Also, Nomura has pretty much said in interviews that the next story in KH would involve revealing what the data Ansem hid in Sora was, and how Terra/MX's heart/power/memories were split and whether or not Riku has Terra's heart in him. KH3D is the next story so, piece it together and we already know the jist of what KH3D is about.

Two scenarios: Sora and Riku
Plot: Sora searching through his heart for the Data that Ansem put in him. (And finding out what it'll do)
Riku searching through his heart to see what Xehanort's Heartless left in him. (If Terra's heart is inside him)

That was a Demo? I thought it was a trailer? If it wasn't then...I forgot...haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back